Scalebreaker and Update 23 now live!
Welcome to The Elder Scrolls Online v5.1.5 and the Scalebreaker DLC game pack! In Scalebreaker, you’ll discover two new 4-player dungeons – Moongrave Fane and Lair of Maarselok – in addition to a number of new item sets and collectibles. The base game introduces a number of quality of life improvements you’ll enjoy including multi-crafting, multi-bidding, Undaunted Key improvements, and more! We’ve also updated a number of existing item sets, which you’ll find detailed below.
Full update notes
- Made several modifications to crafting station UIs to support multi-crafting.
- Wayshrine labels now appear on the top of the map after they have been discovered.
- Updated the error message that displays when the Activity Finder queue is full to be more descriptive.
- Fixed an issue where containers would appear empty if you looted them in first person mode.
- Added a display of your current gold to accepting C.O.D. mails.
- Added game version to the encounter log.
- Fixed an issue where resizing the game window after viewing a Keep upgrade tooltip would display a UI error.
- The dialog that informs you when your alliance lock to a campaign has been activated is now an alert (upper right message), since that can now happen while
- you’re in combat and dialogs prevent you from controlling your character.
- Attempting to harvest the same resource node that someone else is currently harvesting will now display an error message.
- When your inventory has a partial stack of an item but is otherwise full, crafting new items will now automatically merge with that partial stack in your inventory instead of failing to craft.
- Fixed an issue where furniture category icons temporarily turned into food icons during the crafting animation.
- Fixed an issue where you could unintentionally fire the ability bound to the B button when backing out of a menu.
- Fixed an issue where you could not update a guild trader bid without having more gold than the total bid in your guild bank (rather than just the difference between the old bid and the new bid).
- Fixed an issue where the camera would still be blurry when attempting to preview furniture from a vendor.
- Fixed an issue where purchasing a collectible from a vendor would not refresh the store window to show that the collectible was purchased, and couldn't be bought again.
- Fixed an issue where controller template B could not open the bait menu for fishing.
- Fixed an issue where Hold D-pad keybinds wouldn’t display properly in Help menus.
- Fixed an issue that occasionally caused ingredients for a recipe to not properly display at crafting stations.
- Fixed an issue where 6 ingredient recipes would cause UI elements to overlap at crafting stations.
- Sorting contents from an NPC’s store will now function identically to how it sorts in the keyboard UI.
- A player’s name is now included in the alert that displays when someone joins your group.
- Fixed an issue where the ability bar would sometimes not display in combat after recently adding an ability to it (specifically with the automatic setting).
- Fixed an issue where the Maelstrom leaderboards would display more than 100 scores.
- After using the /stuck command, your cooldown to use it again will now display properly.
- Healing towards a Healing Negation debuff will now display in Combat Text.
Guilds & Guild Functionality
- Fixed an issue in the Guild Finder UI where long Guild and player names would not display properly.
- Fixed an issue where expired guild applications could linger in the applications list.
- Made additional improvements to the Guild Finder search results to deprioritize less active guilds.
Help & Tutorials
- Fixed an issue in the Guild Store UI where making a search, changing the filters, and then changing pages would perform a search using the new filter settings instead of changing pages on the old filter settings as intended.
- Guild traders can no longer be hired for the week after the owning guild disbands. The trader can still be bid on for the next week.
- Changed the guild history update mechanism from client polling to server-initiated updates to help address performance issues. The history will update approximately once per minute.
- Mails notifying players of winning a guild kiosk now include the name of the winning guild.
- Improved the performance of the guild history window when looking at a large number of events.
- The Help category "Activity Finder" is now properly named "Group and Activity Finder".
- Updated the hint for the Apple-Bobbing Cauldron Memento to reflect that it now requires Collectible Fragments, rather than Runebox Fragments, to assemble.
- Fixed an issue where you might get tutorial prompts even if you had already been through a tutorial quest.
- Added a Help Entry for the Imperial City Celebration.
|All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:17 PM.
vBulletin © 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd
© 2014 - 2020 MMOUI