ESOUI

ESOUI (https://www.esoui.com/forums/index.php)
-   AddOn Search/Requests (https://www.esoui.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
-   -   [Request] Remember Junk items only (https://www.esoui.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1483)

Pixelex 05/13/14 06:14 AM

[Request] Remember Junk items only

Hello,

I want to request an addon, which remembers the items I added to junk, even after I sold the junk items at the vendor. Nothing more, only remember the choosed junk forever.

I know there are some junk addons, but they have so much more function I don't need. I don't want to choose, which items are added to junk and which not. I don't need an autosell option. I don't want to know which items where sold and I don't want a keybind to quickmark junk.

The remember-fuction is the only thing I request. It's all I need. ^^

Hopefully someone can do this. =)

Tonyleila 05/13/14 07:44 AM

As said there are enoth addons that do this. Use one of them disable all other functions.
e.g. http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info63-insJunkYard.html

Pixelex 05/13/14 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tonyleila (Post 7647)
As said there are enoth addons that do this. Use one of them disable all other functions.
e.g. http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info63-insJunkYard.html

Ok, I will try.. p_q

Edda 05/13/14 08:06 AM

Just wrote this at work :rolleyes:

http://grid.turtlespeak.net/upload/L...memberJunk.zip

Items added should be remembered and '/rj list' should display all remembered junk with a timestamp.

Not sure it works 100% really can't test it right now :D

Pixelex 05/13/14 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edda (Post 7650)
Just wrote this at work :rolleyes:

http://grid.turtlespeak.net/upload/L...memberJunk.zip

Items added should be remembered and '/rj list' should display all remembered junk with a timestamp.

Not sure it works 100% really can't test it right now :D

lol.. thanks, I will check this out in the evening. ^^

Edda 05/13/14 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pixelex (Post 7651)
lol.. thanks, I will check this out in the evening. ^^

I guess u @ work too >.>

Pixelex 05/13/14 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edda (Post 7653)
I guess u @ work too >.>

^^ ... Hihi ... :3

Pixelex 05/13/14 10:33 AM

Edda I'm testing your addon at the moment.

Since I used your addon I added 4 items to the junk. I didn't check the remember function yet, I will do this soon, but what I can say is that /rj list does nothing. ^^

For your information. I use the german client. I will now try to test the remember function. ^^

UPDATE: Nope, unfortunaly it does not work. I collected the same items which I marked before as junk, but they are not landing in junk again (after I sold them to the vendor). :(

Can you please try to fix this Edda, that would be really nice. ^^

Edda 05/13/14 12:26 PM

Know issue : nothing is working - lawl

The addon doesn't even get loaded. And it's good as such cuz it's still not working the way it should - Im trying to find how to detect items marked as junk right now :/

And I think I didn't fully understand your request. You want your tagged 'Junk' items being moved to your 'Junk' tab automatically is that right ??? I understood you only want to somehow display a list of any items you actually tagged as such - didn't get the auto-move request here :|

But I think it's totally doable just need to figure out how to bloody detect those junk items. I thought I found the right function but it seems it doesn't do what it should :/

Ill keep you in the know :D

Pixelex 05/13/14 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edda (Post 7670)

The addon doesn't even get loaded. And it's good as such cuz it's still not working the way it should - Im trying to find how to detect items marked as junk right now :/

And I think I didn't fully understand your request. You want your tagged 'Junk' items being moved to your 'Junk' tab automatically is that right ??? I understood you only want to somehow display a list of any items you actually tagged as such - didn't get the auto-move request here :|

But I think it's totally doable just need to figure out how to bloody detect those junk items. I thought I found the right function but it seems it doesn't do what it should :/

Hihi Edda. Don't think too complex. I don't need a list of the items. Would be nice, but thats not so important and thats not my main request.

With the original ESO client I already can mark/tag items as junk and they are auto-moved to the junk tab. The only problem is, that after I sold all the junk, the client doesn't remember the items I marked and I have to mark all items again. -__- You know? ^^

So I don't know if you can find the marked junk items with the API, because after selling they are gone. So basically your addon has to create a list of all junked items I mark/tag and then I think you was right, then it has to move the items to the junk tab. xD

Sry if my english is not so good. ^^

Edda 05/13/14 01:04 PM

I never used the junk tag ingame function so I don't know if items are auto-moved once you tagged it - you say they are ? [question badly asked : what I had in mind is 'similar' items be auto-moved -- I know items are moved once you tagged em]

And basically yes I can easily store your tagged items in a local saved variable so whenever you loot any of these it's automatically tagged as junk and moved.

Here is the thing : you want JUNK CATEGORIES !! ^^ So any *similar* items must/should be tagged as junk when looted and moved to the junk tab. My question was : if I loot some Rawhide Scraps and mark them as junk, will the next Rawhide Scraps I loot auto-move to the Junk tab ? I think no if I understood correctly and this is what you are looking for ? Makes sense.

Pixelex 05/13/14 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edda (Post 7677)
I never used the junk tag ingame function so I don't know if items are auto-moved once you tagged it - you say they are ? [question badly asked : what I had in mind is 'similar' items be auto-moved -- I know items are moved once you tagged em]

Oh yes this function exists. Rightclick an item in your inventory, then you can mark it as junk. =)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edda (Post 7677)
Here is the thing : you want JUNK CATEGORIES !! ^^ So any *similar* items must/should be tagged as junk when looted and moved to the junk tab. My question was : if I loot some Rawhide Scraps and mark them as junk, will the next Rawhide Scraps I loot auto-move to the Junk tab ? I think no if I understood correctly and this is what you are looking for ? Makes sense.

At the moment this happens:

1. I loot Rawhide Scraps.
2. I mark the Rawhide Scraps as junk.
3. I loot Rawhide Scraps again.
4. The Rawhide Scraps are auto-moved to the junk tab.
5. I sell all Rawhide Scraps from the junk tab.
6. I loot Rawhide Scraps.
7. The Rawhide Scraps are NOT auto-moved to the junk tab. Have to mark them again. :mad:

But I want this to happen:

1. I loot Rawhide Scraps.
2. I mark the Rawhide Scraps as junk.
3. I loot Rawhide Scraps again.
4. The Rawhide Scraps are auto-moved to the junk tab.
5. I sell all Rawhide Scraps from the junk tab.
6. I loot Rawhide Scraps.
7. The Rawhide Scraps are auto-moved to the junk tab. FOREVER until I unmark them. :banana:

Edda 05/13/14 01:44 PM

Yeah I totally get what you mean now. I just tested it ingame.

Should take a bit more time than expected tho but up to it :D

Pixelex 05/13/14 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edda (Post 7681)
Yeah I totally get what you mean now. I just tested it ingame.

Should take a bit more time than expected tho but up to it :D

Thank you so much. ^_^ I hope you can finish this, Eddü. ^^

zolan 05/13/14 01:55 PM

Another option.

For the sake of self promotion. :D My addon has done this since almost day one. Zolan's Junk Handler.

Pixelex 05/13/14 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zolan (Post 7683)
For the sake of self promotion. :D My addon has done this since almost day one. Zolan's Junk Handler.

Thank you Zolan, I know this. ^^
But I like light and simple addons. Zolan's Junk Handler has so much functions I do not need beside the junk remembering.

Auto-deleting items. :O I think this can be dangerous. Yes I can disable this.. but what if with a next ESO patch suddenly an important item is destroyed anyway. :O

I prefer lightweight addons, which only make one thing. ^^

Garkin 05/13/14 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edda (Post 7670)

Lets try some hack :)

To mark item as junk game uses function:
SetItemIsJunk(integer bagId, integer slotIndex, bool junk)

I didn't try it, but it could work:
Lua Code:
  1. local myJunkMemory = {}
  3. ZO_PreHook(SetItemIsJunk, function(bagId, slotId, junk)
  4.       local itemLink = GetItemLink(bagId, slotId)
  5.       local itemId = select(4, ZO_LinkHandler_ParseLink(itemLink))  --string, if you want number use tonumber(itemId)
  6.       myJunkMemory[itemId] = junk and true or nil
  7.       return false
  8.    end)

Then you can use something like this:
Lua Code:
  1. local function OnInventorySlotUpdate(eventCode, bagId, slotId, isNewItem, itemSoundCategory, updateReason)
  2.    if updateReason == INVENTORY_UPDATE_REASON_DURABILITY_CHANGE or bagId ~= BAG_BACKPACK then
  3.       return
  4.    end
  6.    local itemLink = GetItemLink(bagId, slotId)
  7.    local itemId = select(4, ZO_LinkHandler_ParseLink(itemLink))
  8.    if myJunkMemory[itemId] then
  9.       SetItemIsJunk(bagId, slotId, true)
  10.    end
  11. end
  13. EVENT_MANAGER:RegisterForEvent("myAddon_InventorySingleSlotUpdate", EVENT_INVENTORY_SINGLE_SLOT_UPDATE, OnInventorySlotUpdate)

Edda 05/13/14 04:13 PM

Could you test this build : http://grid.turtlespeak.net/upload/L...memberJunk.zip

Code is less than 100 lines :)

It's not quite finished - some functions I didn't get to work but basic functionality is there. Looted items are moved into Junk tab if you tagged them before and sold/deleted them all.

Unjunking items will remove it from addon memory too.

I want to add a 'list' command to display all your junked items and a 'clear' command to clear all remembered data - but having some issues there...

*edit* credtis to Garkin for puting me on the right track when started the add-on this afternoon...

Pixelex 05/14/14 12:50 AM

Thanks, Eddü! ^^ I will try this in the evening. Now I have to work.. :3

Edda 05/14/14 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garkin (Post 7686)
Lets try some hack :)

I found the function I needed, no need to rewrite anything :
Lua Code:
  1. IsItemJunk(bagId, slotId)

Combine this with 'isNewItem' from the inventory update function and you got everything you need.

Btw credits to you I used your dustman to find the right event/function I needed.