Flames of Ambition DLC & Update 29
Welcome to The Elder Scrolls Online v6.3.5, featuring the Flames of Ambition DLC and the start of the Gates of Oblivion year-long adventure! This DLC adds two new 4-player dungeons for you to tackle - Black Drake Villa and The Cauldron – in addition to several new item sets, collectibles, achievements, and furnishings.
If you're an AddOn author make sure to check out the changes with 100034 in this thread sirinsidiator created.
- While we’ve made some improvements to your inventory's category and search functionality, you may run into some increased load times for certain operations in banks with high item counts. We’re working on a fix for an upcoming incremental patch.
- Previewing from your Inventory now allows item types other than just armor and furniture to be previewed. This includes weapons, containers that grant collectibles, and motif pages/books.
- Triggering the sell confirmation text no longer puts the menu into a state where you cannot navigate through it.
- Updated tutorial text to reflect updates to the Champion System.
- Updated the message that displays when skills have been forcibly reset to be more generic.
- Fixed an issue where a random UI error could trigger a chatter interact when one shouldn't be happening.
French Game Client
- Fixed a crash that could be caused by doing /script d(GetNumChampionDisciplineSkills(0))
- Fixed an issue where filters at crafting stations would extend off the screen.
- Fixed an issue where grammar markup would display in certain Item Set Collection subcategories.
Guilds & Guild Functionality
- Added Search to various Inventory screens.
- Fixed an issue where guild rank changes wouldn't save for some guilds.
|All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:00 AM.
vBulletin © 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd
© 2014 - 2021 MMOUI