View Single Post
04/14/15, 09:55 AM   #7
Adalan
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Hôche View Post
Hello,
Is there a way to swap the weapons and skills when the character jumps on his horse? I really like the skill to move faster for about 40%(don't know the name right now) but I also want to be able to have 5 combat skill in my list.

Would be great if someone can do this. It's hard to press a button everytime and sometimes I forget it.

Best regards
I do manage the GearSwap addon actually - it do swap whole sets (armour, rings and necklace) on weaponswap and manually on keypress for all those sets (up to four) you have saved.
I could implement an automatic swap on one of your saved sets, if you mount up and swap back to the last set you used, if you unmount. This could be toggeld for your needs by a keypress and on settings-menu.
But this can just work if you are not in combat, because in combat you cant switch sets.

But for now you could set it manually with one saved set or automatically with a simple weaponswap for ie. the secondary set.

Let me know, if you need that for mount/unmount or if this addon is ok as it is for your needs.

Greets,
Adalan