View Single Post
04/14/15, 10:44 AM   #14
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Ok I'm not possible to switch the action bars if you mount, as Garkin has written here:
http://www.esoui.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2472

You need to install the inofficial ESOLauncher from www.Gamemodi.net and apply the settings ini file changes that Garkin told you to do:
Code:
[General]
# This setting, when set to true, allows player created mods to use protected or
# private Lua functions such as: SendChatMessage, ToggleMount, PerformAttack, etc.
# If you change this setting, you must restart your game for it to take effect.
#
# This is a GameModi Plus only feature
# default: false
EnableProtectedLuaFunctions=true
After this my addon attempt here would be able to swap your waeapon bars to a desired ID (1 or 2).
Change the desired ID by using the chat command "/fcom id <ID>" where <ID> can be 1 or 2.
If you mount your horse and the actual id is not <ID> it will change your weapons to the other bar.
Use <ID> = 0 to disable it.
Another chat command will be /fcom unmountid <ID> (1, 2 or 0 to disable it as written above) which will change the weapon bar ids if you unmount (and are out of combat!).

Download my addon here at ESOUI, the name is "FCOMounter"
-> I uploaded it a few minutes ago so it must be released by the site admins first. Give them some time to check and release it please. Currently the download will not be possible until it is released.

I did not test it as I do not use the ESOLauncher from www.gamemodi.net and I won't install it!

@Total gear + skills swaps upon mounting:
If you want to swithc your whole gear and skills if you mount please talk to Wykkyd's Outfitter addon author/maintainer or to GearSwaps addon author/maintainer to achieve this as I don't have the time AND not the will to help you with this request. Thank you.

Thanks to Adalan for providing the help already.

Last edited by Baertram : 04/14/15 at 10:46 AM.