View Single Post
07/28/15, 10:28 AM   #3
sirinsidiator

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
These changes make me very happy

I haven't looked into combat events too deeply, but I always wonder what the isError parameter is for? Maybe someone can enlighten me?

Does GetUnitDisplayName(unitTag) return the name for any player or just those in our friend list or guild roster?

EVENT_PLAYER_REINCARNATED - What is the difference between this and EVENT_PLAYER_ALIVE?
Does this refer to a player that we have resurrected with a soul gem?
Right now there is no indication when a player resurrection is pending. There is not even a clear difference between a successful resurrection and one where we stopped before it completed. Maybe something you could add in the future if this event is not what I hope for.

On another note, some updates ago there was an entry type in the guild activity log which told us when someone invited a player to a guild, but this was removed some time ago. Could you please bring this back or maybe add a field to the joined entries which tells us who invited a certain member? There is some interest in this feature so trading guilds can give players an incentive to invite new members.