View Single Post
01/17/16, 09:54 PM   #23
Alpha
Originally Posted by coolmodi View Post
What a wall of text.

But no, the game is not broken because you have limited number of slots, it would be broken without. I could use ALL passives (and they are all really strong to offset the lost slot), and still ALL utility skills, while not lacking dmg skills, and maybe even heal on the same bar.

The whole game wouldn't work anymore.

You'd need CDs on everything, weaker buffs, weaker utility skills, it would just suck. Right now there are a lot of strong spells, but you can't have all of them.
well we all will just have to agree to disagree. becasue all i am hearing is Others personal opinions and that's exactly what i posted as well is my personal opinion. i thank its broken becasue you have way more then 5 skills .. heck you even have way more then 10 Skills that you could select form.. i would rather there only be one bar period and 10 slots. without the weapon and skill swap then to have it the way it is. because just as i stated i cant even tank no madder what i do. tanking is impossible for me becasue of how its set up. and healing is almost as hard. So i am not going to argue either. it is what it is. and i hate it. that's all there is to it. i said my peace. so im outta here.