View Single Post
02/18/14, 01:11 PM   #69
Ark

Hi! I'm Ark, and I'm a user of wowhead and wow interface since long ago...and now, with ESO incoming, I'll try to stay around here for a while

I did stop playing WoW almost a year ago. I got exhausted. Every day (minus saturdays) I had raid, and I was the main heal and officer of my clan (for a while). Too much years playing the same...
I love PVE and PVP, but on ESO I'll focus on PVP. I'll not get into that drug called hi-end PVE anymore. Now I know the warmth of the sun on my skin, I love the sound of the giggles of the girls meanwhile I got drunk with my friends XD WoW was great, but too much great is enough.

And...I'm a masochist. Yeah...really. Why? Because I love healing. I'm a confess masochist paladin of the light.
Playing Holy Paladin on WoW did teach me some things:
a) Hate Priests
b) You never have enough mana
c) Hate Priests
d) A tank is no 'somebody' with a shield
e) Did I mention that I hate priests?
So, what is gonna be my main? A ****ing templar...yeah. Another game of healing other messes, hear crying, being ganked...
Hey do you know that HORRIBLE Drug-Game called League of Legends? I'm a main support there!
...I hate myself XD XD XD

The good thing is that here, on ESO, I love healing. Its fresh, its easy, all smart healing the way to glory. No crazy macros, no 25 bindings on my Razer Naga, no Vuhdo and Skada
"Hey, the tank is dead!" "Did he roll the big-red-cone-of-death?" "Nop" "NOT. MY. FAULT" I love it