View Single Post
06/27/23, 03:10 PM   #10
valmorian1234
I gave it a go when I tried '/addons,' but it says 'invalid command.' 'Help' does load the help screen, so at least I know that I was in the right place. I don't see anything new in my addon settings. I've reinstalled ESO and removed OneDrive and edited my registry so that my folders are correctly pointed and made sure it saves to my regular Documents folder. Now, my addons file looks like this:
#Version 101038
#AddOnsEnabled 1
#Default
LibDialog 1
FCOAccesibility 1
AddonSelector 1
LibAddonMenu-2.0 1
I made a screenshot of my addons menu thanks to the shortcut hotkey. Here's the link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3wfwnz4aax...65736.png?dl=0
I was going to upload it, but it's too big. I put it in Dropbox. Maybe it will help solve some of this issue. Let me know if there's anything else that might help.
Minion is harder to use. I can use NVDA to navigate the client, but I can't easily tell how much it's doing. Even looking at the log, it doesn't seem to be doing much when I go down my list of addons. It says updating, and the progress bars normally get stuck at 0%. Sometimes a few will go to 100, but generally, it doesn't do much even with auto-update enabled. I'm not sure if this affects what I'm dealing with with ESO, so I figured I'd ask.
Before I reinstalled ESO again, I added a few extra addons to the list but got a UI error. ESO did, however, change the order the addons were listed in the file, so I think it's at least reading. Now I've installed it again, and even with the settings on, I don't have any UI errors. If I have to, I'll write them all out by hand and see if it works, but that'd take quite a bit, even if I'm just copying and pasting the titles and adding a 1. So, I'd like to find a better option if one exists. I can assume that in my earlier example I missed a library, but I just started from scratch instead

Last edited by valmorian1234 : 06/27/23 at 03:23 PM.