View Single Post
04/26/24, 01:33 PM   #13
JJSugar
Ok Problem resolved. I had to do the tedious path that I was trying to avoid. Did a hard uninstall of the game and completely deleted most addons that didn't have a ton of personal setting bound to them. I only had a handful of addons. I also deleted all Saved variables folders associated with the addons removed and deleted ALL Libraries. From there, I then reinstalled the game, booted it up and installed the necessary Libraries I needed for the Addons I kept. Incase anyone is wondering, here are the addons I kept because they were essential for me and either didn't have any known issues before or had too many settings for me to delete outright:

Bandits User Interface, Elm's Markers, ExoYs ProcSet Timer, Fancey Action bar Scribing Patch, Hodor, OdySupportIcons, Synced Account Settings, Wizard's Wardrobe, and XL Gear Banker.

After getting the libraries required to run, I reloadedui in game and these addons worked perfectly as intended with no UI errors.

I then went on to install the addons I was having issues with from above one by one (AutoCategory - Revised, Inventory Insight, etc) with the libraries needed. Once again, everything worked perfectly. I'm still working through my list carefully adding addons little by little until something either breaks again, or nothing breaks at all. Will update when done but so far so good!