View Single Post
04/26/24, 10:29 PM   #4
Tia413
I went through all my addons with a fine tooth comb. I uninstalled Votan's Multicraft, Combat Reticle, Tralce's Collectible Keybinds, MerCharacterSheet, PhinixUI, PotionMaker, Show Motifs, Show TTC Price, TTC Companion & Votan's Group Pins. Then I went through all the addons I kept and double checked them all to make sure I had all my Dependencies for them.

I also cleaned up my SavedVariables folder. I had a few old Lua files in there from addons I uninstalled a long time ago,

And I think I may have found a MM conflict with 1 of the addons I did have. Maybe it was causing the issues I was having. The addon is Show TTC Price and I found a comment left by Motiv on 9/05/23 saying that there was issues between MM and Show TTC Price.

I won't know anything until I get in the game and see how the addons I have left respond to MM again. (Yes, I reinstalled it)

Well everything seems to be working fine now.The Guild History is retrieving so much faster now.
And I am not getting those stuck Orange bars when I run Guild History now. Every Trader bar across all 4 guilds is green.The game loads up and closes down so much faster now also.
But now I am too tired to play lol.
Thank You Sharlikran!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	working great.png
Views:	85
Size:	737.7 KB
ID:	1711  

Last edited by Tia413 : 04/29/24 at 02:42 AM.