View Single Post
04/29/24, 08:30 AM   #39
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Tallon_IV View Post
Looks like it's still stalling with "Enable Guild Sales Data Collection" turned off.
It was the same for me, no matter if that setting was on or off.
I do not know why Sharlikran, but as long as TTC was enabled I could not request the data.
I guess the local cache files of mine just got stuck and needed a reset.
It always told me you need to waith more 2 seconds or it did nothing at all (allthough categories were set to "Force on").

Here is how I could fix it in total (leaving TTC and all other addons disabled, only LibHistoire enabled, while updating GuildHistory manually -> at least once):

I helped a guild member yesterday with his guild history (was totally stuck) and the only solution was to delete the local guild history cache files (while game was closed) and LibHistoire.lua SavedVariables file too.
Backup both (local cache folder and LibHistoire SavedVariables file) before deleting!
Here you can read where to find the local cache files: https://www.esoui.com/forums/showpos...9&postcount=12
Here you can read where to find the LibHistoire.lua SavedVariables file: https://www.esoui.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9235

After doing that, we only enabled LibHistoire ingame, and disabled the not needed guilds and categories (select guild at LibHistoire UI, set categories via the small "chain icon" top right above each category to "Force off" where not needed, and to "Force on" for the data categories we do want to get fetched -> e.g. "Trader". Forced off categorie unstress the server and make load of events from the server more efficient as it focuses on the on and auto [only fetched if requested] entries then!).
After that we started to grab all the events via "Get more" e keybind, SHIFT + click on > to go to last page and then repeat that until bars were all green.

That worked like a charm and after that was done we reloaded the UI and logged out, closed the game then to properly update teh local cache files.
Did a backup of the clean guild history local cache files and LibHistoire.lua from SavedVariables! So whatever fails next we could go back to these clean files.

Afterwards logged in, enabled MM, TTC and the other addons again. They synced to the local guild history cache properly now and showed his recent sold items etc.
All was okay and smooth then again.

Next day login would be similar: At best disable all non needed addons and only enable LibHistoire, update the history with the "Get more". Done within <1 minute (depending on your active trading guilds and items sold in there per day, for sure!) and tehn enable the other addons again.

You can use an addon like "AddonSelector" to save profiles/packs e.g. 1 with only LibHistoire and another with your standard addons. Easy to switch that then.

Last edited by Baertram : 04/29/24 at 08:35 AM.