View Single Post
04/24/14, 02:40 AM   #1
Pure_Decimation
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Problems With Multiple UI Objects

Hello all, I'm new here and also very new to writing mods with a slightly limited knowledge of lua and xml, so expect to see me posting quite frequently on here.

Now, down to business. I'm working on my first addon, which is a very basic collection of things that me and my friends wished to have displayed on the ui. (I'm sure these things all exist elsewhere, but I prefer to write things myself and learn) Now, I've got the code more or less working currently, aside from the fact that my two ui objects being rendered on screen are being linked together when I try to move them. And I need them to be moving completely separate from each other. I had them working earlier, but during my trouble shooting of another problem I messed it up at some point and can't figure out how to get back to where I need to be. Any help would be much appreciated.

Also, if anyone has a link to a good tutorial on how to save object locations and render them on that location between game session that would be extremely helpful. Thanks
Attached Files
File Type: zip Pure_Additions.zip (7.0 KB, 329 views)