View Single Post
06/13/23, 08:17 AM   #16
sinnereso
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Ya for sure I agree.. Its why I was moving to the delayed return but was risky for teleports etc. Ideally it will only swap in and out once while doing all deconning is my plan not 10x.

**EDIT

Im implementing a saved variable now for the cp swapping to cover reloadui which is used both as a switch and the data needed to swap back. I have also returned back to a 32sec delay + repeated 10sec loop if not in "hud" scene which I think covers mid reload or zone. I went with 32 cuz 30 is the cooldown supposedly but was a bit of a race to decon at all machines. Seems to be working well so far.. also i revamped my compatibility with jackofalltrades and I just return end my function if its running period instead of that specific meticulous feature. also added the same for Dynamic CP which you mentioned and I was unaware of.

Seems to be working properly... Uploading now and then gonna work on possibly character specific data incase of toon swap mid cycle because I know people run 18 alts through the dailiy writs very quickly and a toon swap is highly likely.

Last edited by sinnereso : 06/13/23 at 12:03 PM.