View Single Post
08/24/23, 07:54 PM   #10
Sharlikran

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Lucinator I understood exactly what you were asking and I already answered it. I spent about an hour today and yesterday. I do not have the time to invest in the question. As I explained I have no control over what people do when they intentionally skew prices. Read my updated post. I have all the images marked with "Example #x". Each example shown has an explanation below it. Please note I used version 3.7.67 prior to update 39 and the current version.

Example #8 looks the way it does because there weren't as many idiots posting at stupid prices. There is nothing I can do about how examples 9 through 13 look. As I have suggested in my updated post if you want to complain to the masses, go ahead. It won't get you anywhere but feel free to do so if you chose. I can't help you.

The graph functions as intended with the given data. The massive line in Example #1 is that way because of the outlier at 340 gold. The outliers in example #3 and #10, same thing. I can't make the graph look less crappy just because you want it to look prettier.

Last edited by Sharlikran : 08/24/23 at 07:59 PM.