View Single Post
10/02/23, 02:38 PM   #123
cyxui
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Blackpad View Post
I'm not using a VPN. I'm not refreshing pages. I'm using the same internet connection as other people in my house but they're not doing anything sus.

I've been using your site for years with no problem. My ISP is the same. I've checked to see if my IP is banned or flagged for spam and it's not. The recaptcha issues started for me around the time you added map links to trader locations. Some people in my trading guild said they have the same problem.

When I say "captcha loop" I mean I have to solve many captchas one after another and then even after all that, I still get blocked with the error I posted in my previous post. I counted about ten captchas in a row whenever this happens. A new thing that's happening is I can't even fill out the captcha because when I click the box to do the captchas, the error box to lock me out pops up (see image).

I just give up now and close the site when captcha pops up because it's not worth it to do all those captchas again and again. I'm not having this problem on any other site I visit. I hope you can help because your site and addon are the best. Thank you.

Another question: Are you or any of your family member using Tor? Because Tor is usually highly flagged.

Not seeing any img. Did you forgot to upload it? After some long investigation i have found that Google's captcha server might screw up and flag the user as malicious even though its Google's server problem. I have added some checks for this type of problem. Can't promise its perfect but at least it should greatly reduce the chance of you running into the captcha loop.

P.S. you will likely still need to solve one captcha the next time you use it.