View Single Post
04/14/14, 08:31 PM   #15
EviliusDucain
So.. i have a lot of time on my hands.. and during that tons of time i decided to take screen shots at the moon in ESO.

Yesterday i managed to see night time twice. i played from one night time to the other.

i first saw night at 16:45 My local time. then played on till the next night which started at 22:30.

its not exact times i've stated because the screen shots where not taken in at the same stage of night fully. so the time between first night and next night is about 5 hours and 30-45 mins. Night did however last two hours so i suppose 2 hours is to be taken from from the inbetween making it 3 hours and 30-45 mins

I'm going to try and do the same thing tomorrow if not interruptions happens

EDIT: I'm really interrested in this addon and really want it to work proper and for it to be exact. As said i have a lot of time on my hands so i'd be happy to help by dedicating some of my time for the benefit of this addon

EDIT2: okay i'm no math genius. tbh i'm terrible at math BUT. i do have 3 screenshots from 14-04-2014 all around night start. and they are very close to the respected time of 05:00am 16:45pm and 22:30 pm i slept inbetween the 05:00am and 16:45 so i pressume there's been a 2 hour night inbetween that. also it was not night at any of the times i logged on it became night and then i took the screenshots.

Last edited by EviliusDucain : 04/14/14 at 08:47 PM. Reason: arrrgh braaain