View Single Post
04/25/24, 08:04 AM   #8
Sharlikran

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Okay I did skim over the posts here and for LibMediaProvider. People need to stop presuming they know somehow that after updating several mods that something broke. That's almost verbatim how users are expressing their concerns.

LibMediaProvider isn't causing any issues with any mods. The current LibMediaProvider isn't breaking any mods I maintain like Advanced Name Plates, Inventory Insight, Master Merchant, Factory Tactical Combat, or anything else.

Users can have anywhere from 10 to 200 mods installed and there could be any number of mod conflicts. In addition to that stubborn people install mods from the Discontinued and Outdated category or simply install BugEater and use mods irrespective of any Lua errors. Lastly, users use mods with LibStub and any of these older mods still providing that will cause older versions of libraries and newer versions that no longer register with LibStub to load simultaneously.

As a user, that's on you.

All mods I support that use LibMediaProvider work as intended and are working without issue in regards to libraries. I am only human so yes there is the occasional error I cause, but I can tell when it is my doing pretty easily.

Lastly, Russian has broken item links currently and there is a fix for the PTS but no ETA as to when it will be included in another incremental patch or if users have to wait until update 42. So items will not show in lists for Russian.

Last edited by Sharlikran : 04/25/24 at 02:30 PM.