View Single Post
12/02/21, 09:19 AM   #3
Sharlikran

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Code:
user:/AddOns/FCMQT/FCMQT.lua:669: attempt to index a nil value
stack traceback:
user:/AddOns/FCMQT/FCMQT.lua:669: in function 'FCMQT.QuestsLoop'
|caaaaaa<Locals> userCurrentZone = "Vvardenfell", currentMapZoneIdx = 467, limitnbquests = 12, nbquests = 12, showquests = 12, valcheck = 1, order = "Zone+Name" </Locals>|r
user:/AddOns/FCMQT/FCMQT.lua:707: in function 'FCMQT.QuestsListUpdate'
|caaaaaa<Locals> eventCode = 1 </Locals>|r
user:/AddOns/FCMQT/FCMQT.lua:1318: in function 'FCMQT.Init'
|caaaaaa<Locals> eventCode = 65536, addOnName = "FCMQT", panelData = [table:1]{name = "FCMQT Settings", slashCommand = "/fcmqt", author = "Blackstorm", version = "0.66", displayName = "|cefebbeFCMQT Settings|r", type = "panel"}, optionsData = [table:2]{} </Locals>|r
I still agree with Baertram that for the majority of addons his suggestion is valid. I also feel that reminding users to do more searching for sticky posts and reading them so a user is more aware is important. To add to that just simply posting in the forums will not get you anywhere really.

However, even if the suggested changes to remove LibStub support were made there would still be the above error.

In fact just replacing "ZO_QuestTracker["tracker"]:InitialTrackingUpdate()" with the class and the function will cause an error. I'm not saying this could not be fixed with some investigating but esentially this mod can not be updated easily by a novice or someone just copy pasting a few lines into the lua code.

Damolann, sorry but you are out of luck with Version: 0.65 anyway.

Best Version

The best version I found was Version: 1.5.5.26

So Damolann, make more of an effort to search for other versions. I used `Quest Tracker` in the ESOUI search and saw not only three versions of FCMQT but Ravalox' Quest Tracker. Trying both you may like one of the more then the other.

Last edited by Sharlikran : 12/02/21 at 10:17 AM.