View Single Post
01/05/24, 07:33 PM   #4
Sharlikran

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Baertram is 100% correct that normally I send people to the website because it's just data corruption.

It still could be data corruption because the quantity is missing, and I don't see how that could happen.

Follow the instructions in the sticky post 100% to the letter exactly as I have specified. I do not see any of the debug messages I am looking for. Use the slash commands to make sure that debug level is active for LibDebugLogger, and that the stack trace is enabled. Then reload the UI to save the changes. Then log into the game and reproduce the error. Then reload the UI to save the log file BEFORE you drag and drop it to the website.

I need to know exactly what you are doing. The reason being that so far MM is trying to make a tooltip. Without the extra debug messages that are missing I don't know what is happening when the error happens.

When I say exactly, I notice you are sorting the inventory in the above error. So you need to say things like, I log in, open inventory, sort by quantity, and so on. Litterally the exact things you do. If you go to the craftbag first then say so. Exactly what you do.

The main reason I'm concerned is that the quantity of the item isn't there and that's causing the error. How can there be no quantity?

Last edited by Sharlikran : 01/06/24 at 11:16 AM.