View Single Post
08/23/23, 09:04 PM   #6
Sharlikran

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I can't help with that unless you provide a new log because the version has changed 5 times.

Your old error: user:/AddOns/MasterMerchant/MasterMerchant.lua:3338: attempt to index a nil value

Line 3338 is now totally different. Also in your screen shot the line is 3273. So I can't look at anything and explain anything because of the code changes.

Also keep in mind here. If you have the latest version and you allowed it to reset your data which is what the prompt does... Once you do that you have to be watching chat. I know of a few UI mods that redirect the MM messages to other tabs. So I can't help it if you have anything installed that does that. In fact I have found out with testing that pChat adds something not normally exposed and its a server side setting. So if you uninstall it or disable it then the system messages are still redirected.

MM can not be used and you can not go to a Kiosk or do anything until MM is done initializing or refreshing sales, either one.

I have been able to reproduce most of the errors people have reported and resolve them. You may have issues on your PC such as OneDrive interfering. Because there is no reason currently to have your issue.

But get me a new link to your current Lib Debug log file and we can see what changed.

Last edited by Sharlikran : 08/24/23 at 06:34 AM.