View Single Post
02/05/15, 09:48 PM   #10
warloki41
Fps drop with addons!

I believe most of the addons out there will cause no issue with regular game-play....Until you go to cyrodil in either large siege war or very large battles (20v20 or more). THEN you will see that fps drop that we are all talking about. Any other time and I myself do not see any loss in fps. Normally I run fps 100 all the time. Once in cyrodil and hit the first big battle....fps will drop in battle to about 20-30. This is highly annoying. Now....if i turn of ALL addons (have yet to check which ones cause this) and then go fullscreen same vid settings High to Ultra., I will have no drop in fps during battles. We just have to figure out which ones cause this and then dont use them during pvp battles. My pc specs are: Maximus IV Extreme-Z/I7 2600k(4.0ghz clock)/8 gig's dominator ram/Gtx 770 (both gpu and cpu are water cooled). I have yet to get SSD. Working with old 500gb hard drive at 7200 rpm. Also using Vizio 42" hdmi monitor.
PVE= all addons you want with no loss fps.
PVP=turn them off! Or you will have horrible time just learning any pvp skills at all.