View Single Post
01/11/16, 05:12 PM   #21
Alpha
Originally Posted by Lucifer66 View Post
OK well let's just end this now. Really you guys just don't want to do this and the ones that are authors are saying they can't do it so it seems pretty futile at this point. I really don't want to make anyone angry, it just sounded like a reasonable request to me. But I made my case and couldn't get anyone to listen so that's that.

I still haven't changed my point of view on the morality of it though, just so you know and if there is a way I'll figure it out.
I cant say as i blame you . i would love to see your idea as well. its a real pain to have a 2 handed weapon yet you can only use 1 or 2 attacks form it becasue you are using your DK Skills And then you can't even really play. it brakes the Experience fully having to do this. in all honesty i am not really sure what ESO was thanking when they did it this way.. sure you can switch between 2 sets of skills however there's allot of skills that unless you have them set on the bar that's currently active its effects vanish As soon as you Swap. game play is broken becasue of this fact.. But if you had access to 10 Skill slots you could Chose 5 Weapon skills and 5 Other Skills... a DK could tank, a healer could heal and a Damage dealer would be able to benefit form some skills that require you to have Multiple skills within a set Slotted.. what is the point in a Dk's Abilities when almost all the buffs require having all 5 of them slotted, then when you attack all you can do is use the Slotted abilities belonging to the DK.. As for using the weapons Well your S-Outta Luck there. it makes no sense at all having it this way.. Sure the weapon swap is a nice thing.. but the skills part of it are severely broken... So i feel ya and i totally agree with you. Good luck with that. its for this very reason i Dropped the subscription as soon as they made it possible to do and still play.. if not for this fact i would still be paying the Premium for this game, but yea Not being able to Benefit form the very points i put into a DK skill set to boost the abilities of that skill set. totally pointless and a total waist of skill points. GOOD Luck with that Endeavor becasue ill be honest even if i where to have my account deleted for using an add-on that made that possible i still would use it becasue its just a no brainier. 5 Skills that you only can use 2 attacks slotted or no skills and 5 attacks, VS 5 attacks and 5 non attack skill Well duh ill chose the 10 Slots any day over the BS that's currently there. i mean i spend more time dead and trying to repair then i get to actually play the game becasue of this fact. so yea point made. PS: i know this is an old post but i totally agree with the 10 slot idea, so i had to put in my 2 cents.

Last edited by Alpha : 01/11/16 at 05:19 PM.