View Single Post
04/18/24, 04:02 AM   #16
Verling

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Sharlikran View Post
I looked at your Links to Ru Fonts mod and other mods to see which language you are using. Are you having issues with only Cyrillic Glyphs or fonts?
Yes, there are problems with Russian blocks in fonts. I learned from friends that there are also problems in the Turkish interface.
I found out all these points in fonts in the first week after the release of 41 updates. Thank you for your detailed and complete description of them.
If only I had problems. I would make corrections to the directories on my computers. But many of my friends, guilds and all those who use the Russian interface have problems.
The problems are not only in the display of symbols in addons, but also in the non-functioning of game actions and part of the interface.

With addons disabled.
1 By holding Shift we send the name to the chat window. We get empty.
2 Letters from artisans and trade arrive without text.
3 The link to the guild and houses blocks the output of the entire block of text.

Links to Ru Fonts uses a hard reference to specific fonts in the client. I used DataExtractor to look at client resources and font lists.
And you’re right, it’s not possible to replace it everywhere. Are there addons which rigidly specify the design and the variables do not work.

For example, for Combat Metronome (AddOns\CombatMetronome\DariansUtilities\utility>Text.lua) it is not possible to specify a variable; it takes only direct
Code:
family = family or "esoui/common/fonts/univers57cyrillic-condensed.slug"
It is not possible to remove addons. Here is a short list of addons that are not fixed after installing Links to Ru Fonts.
CraftStoreFixedAndImproved - no list of ingredients in the supply.
CombatMetronome - skill [][][][][]
ArkadiusTradeTools - in the [] menu and empty product names.
CombatMetrics - no armor or weapon names