View Single Post
06/12/23, 09:03 AM   #10
sinnereso
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
thats what I was doin but I dont think your understanding... if you were to go to your house and "unload" and decon everythign at every station you 100% would error out at the last station becauser the game or client stops allowing cp swapping rapidly after 9 total swaps! Meaning at the last station it errors out trying to return to original cp everytime. Techically it might probably be fine but I have a compatibility with "mass deconstructor" and swap meticulous in for enchanting station which isnt actually useful but his addon thinks it is and warns so I added it. But even without that and only doing 8 swaps at the required machines leaves open the risk of that error if someone decided to go back to a machine again.

Ive been forced to delay to reduce the number of swaps but with the delay comes the danger of teleporting etc which is what im trying to deal with. So far so good though ONLY swapping back in "hud" scene. im swapping meticulous IN at any of the stations and delayed 10s loop back to original ONLY if in "hud" scene now. My hopes is this will prevent during zoning.

Last edited by sinnereso : 06/12/23 at 09:13 AM.