View Single Post
04/15/14, 03:24 AM   #19
EviliusDucain
i was just on a moment ago and night started at 9:30 approimately. the times i've given so far is what i belive is the transition moment from where it goes from day to night not the darkest of midnight the moon shots i took was taken at different times during the night but i was online before it transitioned into night each time. i do think my times are mostly correct +/- 10 min off target at most. i suspect i'll see the next night time around 15:15 my time or atleast very close to it. This last night ended at 11:30 so if the other times are correct the day time will last 3h 45m approximately

i'll be sure to get the next nights time regardless.

also i live in gmt +1 so be sure to take that into account when looking at my times

EDIT:also just wanted to point out. its been the same moon all 4 in-game nights now =P

EDIT2: So night happend at 16:00 ... a whole 45 mins later then expected making the day last 4h 30min this time i am not totally sure as i arrived during night at 10:30 or so but night ended at 11:30

EDIT3: At this point i'm starting to get a feeling it would be easier to make an addon that states if its vamp spawn night or werewolf spawn night. people are saying there's 8 days between respawns. and that the beasties will spawn every night time during this day. i got turned saturday at 01:?? am by a ww and 8 days from that makes it sunday the 20th. However since the server is in NA their day would start for us at around saturday the 19th 06:00am If this appears to be true. perhaps its easier to make an addon that goes from there. It would also make people stop having to camp every ingame night in order to hit the right one

Last edited by EviliusDucain : 04/15/14 at 09:23 AM.