View Single Post
04/16/24, 03:42 PM   #1
Ms.Oblivyous
Question Addons off by 7 hours?

I'm using ATT, Votan's Mini Map, and RaffleGold (ok, I use a lot more, but idc about the rest) and they are all off by 7 hours.

When I run RaffleGold, it doesn't see the last 7 hours of deposits that meet the criteria, even though I see them in the guild history.

ATT at trader flip showed one of my guilds having done 112M in sales over the previous week, but my GL confirmed that we actually did 157M. And 7 hours later, ATT updates to match what GL sees in sales (GL runs both ATT and MM).

Votan's isn't a huge deal. I don't really use the clock on my mini map, but this was also how I figured out everything is off by 7 hours.

I'm using Cinnamon Mint Linux. I checked my bios clock (that is in UTC time) and made sure that was correct for my timezone. All addons are up to date according to Minion. None of my addons are giving me errors for dependencies, so I think those are fine.

I can't figure out what/how/why I have this issue. And to make it worse, I'm the only one in all of my guilds that has this issue.