View Single Post
08/03/20, 09:07 AM   #1
iaai0110
Invasion of Privacy

I'm looking for the addon that searches another person's inventory and reports back to him what is there.
I think this is an invasion of privacy. What do you think? Are there legal issues as the person being invaded hasn't given any kind of permission? Are there legal issues regarding the site that supports and allows programs like this to be downloaded and used? Or is this something that can be done on the internet only without any kind of moral consequence?
BTW there is a bill before the US Congress that doesn't allow sites arbitrary powers regarding their users' posts that do not violate site restrictions and arbitrarily delete posts and threads and kick users off the site without any kind of defense by that person for his posts, especially disabled people and people from different cultures. What do you think?
Also, btw, I have proved my point regarding my previous thread regarding the addons that improperly collect and display DPS information and would like to submit this information if so allowed. And I am open to have a discussion with the powers that be, that run this site via personal email if that is allowed.
Regards,