View Single Post
04/12/14, 11:39 AM   #7
Durstie
Smile oops

LOL Global constant. That explains a few things.

I figured a different way. I created a global table to track current action, previous action, etc. Then i created event managers for trading house status received and trading house search result received. The onstatus event happens after you open the trading house and all guild information is returned. This is where i intialize the global table properties and fire off the Sendsearch function. The send search function checks the status of the global table properties and posts the correct search accordingly then just returns nothing.

The search returned event manager checks the global table properties to see if it is supposed to handle the event. If it is, it cycles through the result, creates another table of items, appends the table to the global trading house table, updates the global action table, then fires off the search function again.

Im at the point now where my addon indexes all items in all guild stores and builds a global table of all items. Now, i just need to decide what i want to do with the data.

Thanks all for the tips and advice. Im sure my code could use some optimizing, but it is working as needed for now.

Posted this from my phone. Sorry for typos and poor grammar.

Thank you,

Durstie