Thread: Bonanza Errors
View Single Post
11/09/23, 04:33 PM   #22
Sharlikran

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I can't guarantee that things are working properly because your first Log file had a timestamp from 11-07 18:16 until 11-08 08:30. Your second Log file has timestamps continuing from 11-08 8:43 up until 11-08 08:31 and you still have errors for Addons on lines that can't have an error like the one for MM on line 325. I mentioned line 325 is the word "end" so you have issues that need resolved.

I don't have Windows 10 or 11 so I can't guarantee that this is complete or step by step but see if my hacked together instructions can get you to disable OneDrive from backing up your Documents folder. There is at least a screenshot of what it should look like when you properly toggled that feature off and Windows is no longer trying to backup the Documents folder.

If you can get that to happen then in Minion you should set Minion to write to C:\Users\[your user name]\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live\AddOns and then go from there. Because of how OneDrive works once it is disabled, double check BugEater is uninstalled by manually deleting the folder prior to opening Minion. Make sure it's not there.

Last edited by Sharlikran : 11/09/23 at 04:40 PM.