07/30/24, 11:59 AM   #1
Dak-Rat_GFA
Master Merchant not working.

My MM quit working on Sunday, I removed all addons and tried, nothing, re-installed(overtop) to include all required Libs. Still nothing. I get an UI Error: D37DA70D

in Chat it says:
LibGuildStore Referencing Data Containers
LibGuildStore Truncate Records Started...

ok so I went in to saved variables and removed all MM data and restarted the game. It is working for now. I just dont have any sales data atm.

Last edited by Dak-Rat_GFA : 07/30/24 at 12:24 PM.
07/30/24, 06:34 PM   #2
Sharlikran

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Normally myself or an admin will say post in the comments first but it's closed. However, there is a sticky post that says what is needed when reporting an error.

Telling me you have error D37DA70D or whatever, I don't have access to that. That's for zos.

Deleting everything might have been the solution but I have no way to know now.

Prior to update 42 there were three notices with a link to the documentation that mentions to keep weekly backups, did you do that? Can you restore a backup?

Last edited by Sharlikran : 07/31/24 at 06:24 AM.
08/01/24, 08:22 AM   #3
Dak-Rat_GFA
I did not keep backups, everything was going so good, I just didn't do them. I did take a screen shot of the error, but I couldn't post it. The only thing I did Sunday morning different was, I jumped into PVP to get tickets immediately instead of waiting for everything to load like I normally do.
08/17/24, 10:06 AM   #4
Ashjunkie
Originally Posted by Sharlikran View Post
Normally myself or an admin will say post in the comments first but it's closed. However, there is a sticky post that says what is needed when reporting an error.

Telling me you have error D37DA70D or whatever, I don't have access to that. That's for zos.

Deleting everything might have been the solution but I have no way to know now.

Prior to update 42 there were three notices with a link to the documentation that mentions to keep weekly backups, did you do that? Can you restore a backup?
Mine also stopped working. The window won't open at all.

I get this bug report:

user:/AddOns/MasterMerchant/MasterMerchant_UI.lua:455: operator .. is not supported for string .. nil
stack traceback:
user:/AddOns/MasterMerchant/MasterMerchant_UI.lua:455: in function 'MMScrollList:SetupSalesRow'
<Locals> self = [table:1]{automaticallyColorRows = T}, control = ud, data = [table:2]{1 = 119680}, actualItem = [table:3]{quant = 1, seller = 21264, buyer = 1115, guild = 1, id = "3197235683", price = 3000, wasKiosk = T, itemLink = 104491, timestamp = 1720266919}, currentBuyer = "@murphalerpagus", currentSeller = "@Auction_Ash", actualItemIcon = "/esoui/art/icons/master_writ_b...", isFullSize = 1, fontString = "$(PROSE_ANTIQUE_FONT)|%d", buyerString = "@Auction_Ash", acctName = "@Auction_Ash" </Locals>
user:/AddOns/MasterMerchant/MasterMerchant_UI.lua:968: in function 'setupCallback'
<Locals> control = ud, data = [table:2] </Locals>
/EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Templates/ScrollTemplates.lua:2511: in function 'ZO_ScrollList_UpdateScroll'
<Locals> self = ud, windowHeight = 540, activeControls = [table:4]{}, offset = 0, IS_REAL_NUMBER = F, activeIndex = 1, numActive = 0, allData = [table:5]{}, visibleDataIndices = [table:6]{1 = 1}, mode = 1, firstInViewVisibleIndex = 1, nextCandidateVisibleIndex = 1, currentDataIndex = 1, dataEntry = [table:7]{typeId = 1}, bottomEdge = 540, controlTop = 0, uniformControlHeight = 36, dataType = [table:8]{selectable = T, height = 36}, controlPool = [table:9]{m_NextControlId = 1, m_NextFree = 2}, control = ud </Locals>
/EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Templates/ScrollTemplates.lua:2267: in function 'ZO_ScrollList_Commit'
<Locals> self = ud, windowHeight = 540, selectionsEnabled = F, scrollableDistance = 12492, foundSelected = F, i = 0 </Locals>
(tail call): ?
/EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_SortFilterList/ZO_SortFilterList.lua:160: in function 'ZO_SortFilterList:CommitScrollList'
<Locals> self = [table:1], scrollData = [table:5] </Locals>
/EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_SortFilterList/ZO_SortFilterList.lua:143: in function 'ZO_SortFilterList:RefreshData'
<Locals> self = [table:1] </Locals>
user:/AddOns/MasterMerchant/MasterMerchant_UI.lua:985: in function 'MMScrollList:InitializeDataType'
<Locals> self = [table:1], controlName = "MasterMerchantWindow" </Locals>
user:/AddOns/MasterMerchant/MasterMerchant_UI.lua:990: in function 'MMScrollList:New'
<Locals> self = [table:10]{__isAbstractClass = F}, control = ud, skList = [table:1] </Locals>
user:/AddOns/MasterMerchant/MasterMerchant_UI.lua:3766: in function 'MasterMerchant:SetupScrollLists'
<Locals> self = [table:11]{guildsViewSize = "guild_vs", tradingHouseOpened = F, viewer = F, inventoryMarkersHooked = T, customTimeframeText = "7 Days", itemsViewSize = "items_vs", purchasesViewMode = "purchases_vm", AwesomeGuildStoreDetected = T, purchasesViewSize = "purchases_vs", listingsViewMode = "listings_vm", gamepadVendorSceneRefreshed = F, reportsPostedViewMode = "posted_vm", effective_lang = "en", reportsViewSize = "reports_vs", reportsCanceledViewMode = "canceled_vm", personalSalesViewMode = "s

I hope this helps.
08/17/24, 06:04 PM   #5
Sharlikran

@Ashjunkie

https://esouimods.github.io/3-master...html#Luaerrors

You will need to reset everything and allow the ZOS cache to populate the MM sales data.

https://esouimods.github.io/3-master...eshLibHistoire

You may have to use the Refresh option but if you open the guild history and put your CRSR over the trader bar LibHistoire will probably be sending data to MM already. Try your best to be patient and wait so you don't have two refresh options running at the same time.
08/17/24, 08:15 PM   #6
Ashjunkie
Thanks for helping! That sorted me <3!
Today, 12:04 PM   #7
Arizona

Hi,

i have an another issue after the patch today it seems. I tried the solution with deleting/reseting mentioned above, so i dont get Lua-Errors anymore when open the inventory. But now i get errors when i open the guild-shop.

So i get following:

/EsoUI/PublicAllIngames/Currency/Currency.lua:311: function expected instead of nil
stack traceback:
/EsoUI/PublicAllIngames/Currency/Currency.lua:311: in function 'ZO_CurrencyControl_SetCurrency'
/EsoUI/PublicAllIngames/Currency/Currency.lua:244: in function 'ZO_CurrencyControl_SetSimpleCurrency'
user:/AddOns/AwesomeGuildStore/frontend/SearchResultListWrapper.lua:180: in function 'oldCallback'
user:/AddOns/MasterMerchant/MasterMerchant_UI.lua:4007: in function 'originalSetupCallback'
user:/AddOns/MasterMerchant/MasterMerchant.lua:2022: in function 'setupCallback'
/EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Templates/ScrollTemplates.lua:2511: in function 'ZO_ScrollList_UpdateScroll'
/EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Templates/ScrollTemplates.lua:2267: in function 'ZO_ScrollList_Commit'
/EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_SortFilterList/ZO_SortFilterList.lua:160: in function 'ZO_SortFilterList:CommitScrollList'
/EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_SortFilterList/ZO_SortFilterList.lua:131: in function 'ZO_SortFilterList:RefreshFilters'
user:/AddOns/AwesomeGuildStore/frontend/SearchResultListWrapper.lua:122: in function 'callback'
/EsoUI/Libraries/Utility/ZO_CallbackObject.lua:132: in function 'ZO_CallbackObjectMixin:FireCallbacks'
user:/AddOns/AwesomeGuildStore/backend/SearchManager.lua:401: in function 'SearchManager:UpdateSearchResults'
user:/AddOns/AwesomeGuildStore/backend/SearchManager.lua:410: in function 'func'
/EsoUI/Libraries/Globals/globalapi.lua:263: in function '(anonymous)'
Would be nice if you can look over that too

Last edited by Arizona : Today at 12:07 PM.
Today, 12:37 PM   #8
Arizona

In addition to my post before, after new start of the game, when i open the guildstore now i get the same errors i got first when open the inventory

user:/AddOns/MasterMerchant/MasterMerchant_Inventory.lua:96: function expected instead of nil
stack traceback:
user:/AddOns/MasterMerchant/MasterMerchant_Inventory.lua:96: in function 'MasterMerchant:SetInventorySellPriceText'
user:/AddOns/MasterMerchant/MasterMerchant.lua:2815: in function 'setupCallback'
/EsoUI/Ingame/Inventory/Inventory.lua:1375: in function 'ZO_InventoryManager:ApplySort'
/EsoUI/Ingame/Inventory/Inventory.lua:1345: in function 'ZO_InventoryManager:ChangeSort'
/EsoUI/Ingame/Inventory/Inventory.lua:1329: in function 'ZO_InventoryManager:SelectAndChangeSort'
/EsoUI/Ingame/StoreWindow/Keyboard/StoreWindow_Keyboard.lua:244: in function 'callback'
/EsoUI/Libraries/Utility/ZO_CallbackObject.lua:132: in function 'ZO_CallbackObjectMixin:FireCallbacks'
/EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_Scene.lua:151: in function 'ZO_Scene:SetState'
/EsoUI/Ingame/Scenes/InteractScene.lua:106: in function 'ZO_InteractScene:SetState'
/EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_SceneManager_Base.lua:207: in function 'ZO_SceneManager_Base:ShowScene'
/EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_SceneManager_Leader.lua:298: in function 'ZO_SceneManager_Leader:ShowScene'
/EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_SceneManager_Leader.lua:381: in function 'ZO_SceneManager_Leader:OnSceneStateHidden'
/EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_SceneManager_Base.lua:281: in function 'ZO_SceneManager_Base:OnSceneStateChange'
/EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_SceneManager_Leader.lua:328: in function 'ZO_SceneManager_Leader:OnSceneStateChange'
/EsoUI/Ingame/Scenes/IngameSceneManager.lua:398: in function 'ZO_IngameSceneManager:OnSceneStateChange'
/EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_Scene.lua:152: in function 'ZO_Scene:SetState'
/EsoUI/Ingame/Scenes/InteractScene.lua:106: in function 'ZO_InteractScene:SetState'
/EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_Scene.lua:284: in function 'ZO_Scene:OnTransitionComplete'
/EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_Scene.lua:279: in function 'ZO_SceneetermineIfTransitionIsComplete'
/EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_Scene.lua:201: in function 'ZO_Scene:OnSceneFragmentStateChange'
/EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_SceneFragment.lua:147: in function 'ZO_SceneFragment:SetState'
/EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_SceneFragment.lua:157: in function 'ZO_SceneFragment:OnHidden'
/EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_SceneFragmentTemplates.lua:75: in function '(anonymous)'
/Update:

When i open the guildstore again i get the errors i posted first with starting "/EsoUI/PublicAllIngames/Currency/Currency.lua:311: function expected instead of nil"

Last edited by Arizona : Today at 12:45 PM.
Today, 12:42 PM   #9
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
In line 83 of MasterMerchant_Inventory.lua change it to:

Code:
local sellPriceControl = rowControl:GetNamedChild("SellPriceText") --rowControl:GetNamedChild("SellPrice")
Should fix it for now until Sharlikran is able to send a patch.
Today, 01:04 PM   #10
Arizona

Originally Posted by Baertram View Post
In line 83 of MasterMerchant_Inventory.lua change it to:

Code:
local sellPriceControl = rowControl:GetNamedChild("SellPriceText") --rowControl:GetNamedChild("SellPrice")
Should fix it for now until Sharlikran is able to send a patch.
Thanks for the quick reply Beartram, you're the best

But now, when i open the guildstore the first time i get still the errors from my first post, starting with "/EsoUI/PublicAllIngames/Currency/Currency.lua:311: function expected instead of nil".

But only at the first time, at the 2nd opening of the guildstore there are no more errors shown.
Today, 01:08 PM   #11
sirinsidiator

Originally Posted by Arizona View Post
Thanks for the quick reply Beartram, you're the best

But now, when i open the guildstore the first time i get still the errors from my first post, starting with "/EsoUI/PublicAllIngames/Currency/Currency.lua:311: function expected instead of nil".

But only at the first time, at the 2nd opening of the guildstore there are no more errors shown.
That's unrelated to MM. Just update AGS to the version I just uploaded and it should work.
Today, 02:06 PM   #12
Itoq
Any thoughts or prayers?

user:/AddOns/MasterMerchant/MasterMerchant_Inventory.lua:91: function expected instead of nil
stack traceback:
user:/AddOns/MasterMerchant/MasterMerchant_Inventory.lua:91: in function 'MasterMerchant:SetInventorySellPriceText'
<Locals> self = [table:1]{reportsViewMode = "posted_vm", isFirstScan = F, version = "3.8.08", inventoryMarkersHooked = T, guildSalesViewMode = "guild_vm", reportsPostedViewMode = "posted_vm", customTimeframeText = "168 Days", itemsViewSize = "items_vs", tradingHouseOpened = T, wwDetected = F, personalSalesViewMode = "self_vm", guildsViewSize = "guild_vs", mwimDetected = F, listingsViewSize = "listings_vs", purchasesViewMode = "purchases_vm", supported_lang = T, salesViewMode = "self_vm", listingsViewMode = "listings_vm", effective_lang = "en", purchasesViewSize = "purchases_vs", isInitialized = T, reportsViewSize = "reports_vs", client_lang = "en", reportsCanceledViewMode = "canceled_vm", gamepadVendorSceneRefreshed = F, isCtrlPressed = F, name = "MasterMerchant", tradingHouseBrowseMarkerHooked = T, isShiftPressed = F, AwesomeGuildStoreDetected = F, viewer = F}, rowControl = ud, slot = [table:2]{uniqueId = 163.42443850591, stackLaunderPrice = 0, isBoPTradeable = F, sellInformationSortOrder = 1, isJunk = F, requiredChampionPoints = 0, hasAlteredPrice = T, alteredStackSellPrice = 10345, sellInformation = 0, meetsUsageRequirement = T, traitInformation = 0, stackSellPrice = 10345, alteredPriceType = 3, alteredSellPrice = 10345, isGemmable = F, originalSellPrice = 7, displayQuality = 1, isPlaceableFurniture = F, statusSortOrder = 0, requiredLevel = 1, isFromCrownStore = F, brandNew = F, itemInstanceId = 1063116661, condition = 100, originalStackSellPrice = 7, isInArmory = F, itemType = 2, bagId = 1, traitInformationSortOrder = 1, stackCount = 1, age = 0, name = "Homespun Breeches", functionalQuality = 1, rawName = "homespun breeches^p", quality = 1, launderPrice = 0, specializedItemType = 300, equipType = 9, locked = F, stolen = F, sellPrice = 10345, slotIndex = 40, statValue = 50, iconFile = "/esoui/art/icons/gear_ashlande...", isPlayerLocked = F, actorCategory = 0}, sellPriceControl = ud, newSellPrice = "|cEEEE3310,345|r|t16:16:EsoUI/..." </Locals>
user:/AddOns/MasterMerchant/MasterMerchant.lua:2815: in function 'existingCallbackFunction'
<Locals> rowControl = ud, slot = [table:2] </Locals>
user:/AddOns/CraftingMaterialLevelDisplay/InventoryHooks.lua:189: in function 'setupCallback'
<Locals> self = ud, windowHeight = 535, activeControls = [table:3]{}, offset = 0, IS_REAL_NUMBER = F, activeIndex = 1, numActive = 0, allData = [table:4]{}, visibleDataIndices = [table:5]{1 = 1}, mode = 1, firstInViewVisibleIndex = 1, nextCandidateVisibleIndex = 1, currentDataIndex = 1, dataEntry = [table:6]{top = 0, typeId = 1, bottom = 52}, bottomEdge = 535, controlTop = 0, uniformControlHeight = 52, dataType = [table:7]{selectable = T, height = 52}, controlPool = [table:8]{m_NextControlId = 11, m_NextFree = 12}, control = ud </Locals>
<Locals> self = ud, windowHeight = 535, selectionsEnabled = F, scrollableDistance = 9345, foundSelected = F, i = 0 </Locals>
/EsoUI/Ingame/Inventory/Inventory.lua:2314: in function 'ZO_InventoryManager:ApplySharedBagLayout'
<Locals> self = [table:9]{selectedTabType = 1, itemsLockedDueToDeath = F}, inventoryControl = ud, layoutData = [table:10]{hideBankInfo = T, sortByHeaderWidth = 576, useSearchBar = T, inventoryBottomOffsetY = -30, sortByOffsetY = 110, emptyLabelOffsetY = 140, inventoryFilterDividerTopOffsetY = 105, hideCurrencyInfo = F, width = 565, sortByNameWidth = 241, backpackOffsetY = 140, inventoryTopOffsetY = 45}, inventoryContainer = ud </Locals>
/EsoUI/Ingame/Inventory/Inventory.lua:2263: in function 'ZO_InventoryManager:ApplyBackpackLayout'
<Locals> self = [table:9], layoutData = [table:10] </Locals>
/EsoUI/Ingame/Inventory/BackpackLayouts.lua:46: in function 'ZO_BackpackLayoutFragment:Show'
<Locals> self = [table:11]{state = "showing"} </Locals>
/EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_SceneFragment.lua:163: in function 'ZO_SceneFragment:ShouldBeShown'
<Locals> self = [table:11] </Locals>
/EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_SceneFragment.lua:233: in function 'ZO_SceneFragment:Refresh'
<Locals> self = [table:11], asAResultOfSceneStateChange = T, refreshedForScene = [table:12]{name = "tradinghouse", restoresHUDSceneToggleUIMode = F, disallowEvaluateTransitionCompleteCount = 1, wasRequestedToShowInGamepadPreferredMode = F, state = "showing", fireCallbackDepth = 0, restoresHUDSceneToggleGameMenu = F, wasShownInGamepadPreferredMode = F}, oldState = "hidden" </Locals>
/EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_Scene.lua:181: in function 'ZO_Scene:RefreshFragmentsHelper'
<Locals> self = [table:12], asAResultOfSceneStateChange = T, i = 11, fragment = [table:11] </Locals>
/EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_Scene.lua:189: in function 'ZO_Scene:RefreshFragments'
<Locals> self = [table:12], asAResultOfSceneStateChange = T </Locals>
/EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_Scene.lua:158: in function 'ZO_Scene:SetState'
<Locals> self = [table:12], newState = "showing", oldState = "hidden", name = "tradinghouse", AS_A_RESULT_OF_SCENE_STATE_CHANGE = T </Locals>
<Locals> self = [table:12], newState = "showing" </Locals>
/EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_SceneManager_Base.lua:207: in function 'ZO_SceneManager_Base:ShowScene'
<Locals> self = [table:13]{fireCallbackDepth = 0, numTopLevelShown = 0, hudUISceneName = "hudui", remoteSceneSequenceNumber = 11, isLoadingScreenShown = F, hudSceneName = "hud", numRemoteTopLevelShown = 0, exitUIModeOnChatFocusLost = F, hudUISceneHidesAutomatically = T, initialized = F}, scene = [table:12], sequenceNumber = 11 </Locals>
/EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_SceneManager_Leader.lua:298: in function 'ZO_SceneManager_Leader:ShowScene'
<Locals> self = [table:13], scene = [table:12] </Locals>
/EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_SceneManager_Leader.lua:381: in function 'ZO_SceneManager_Leader:OnSceneStateHidden'
<Locals> self = [table:13], scene = [table:14]{name = "interact", restoresHUDSceneToggleUIMode = F, disallowEvaluateTransitionCompleteCount = 1, wasRequestedToShowInGamepadPreferredMode = F, state = "hidden", fireCallbackDepth = 0, restoresHUDSceneToggleGameMenu = F, wasShownInGamepadPreferredMode = F}, currentNextScene = [table:12] </Locals>
/EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_SceneManager_Base.lua:281: in function 'ZO_SceneManager_Base:OnSceneStateChange'
<Locals> self = [table:13], scene = [table:14], oldState = "hiding", newState = "hidden" </Locals>
/EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_SceneManager_Leader.lua:328: in function 'ZO_SceneManager_Leader:OnSceneStateChange'
<Locals> self = [table:13], scene = [table:14], oldState = "hiding", newState = "hidden" </Locals>
/EsoUI/Ingame/Scenes/IngameSceneManager.lua:398: in function 'ZO_IngameSceneManager:OnSceneStateChange'
<Locals> self = [table:14], newState = "hidden", oldState = "hiding", name = "interact" </Locals>
<Locals> self = [table:14], newState = "hidden" </Locals>
/EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_Scene.lua:284: in function 'ZO_Scene:OnTransitionComplete'
<Locals> self = [table:14], nextState = "hidden" </Locals>
/EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_Scene.lua:279: in function 'ZO_SceneetermineIfTransitionIsComplete'
/EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_Scene.lua:201: in function 'ZO_Scene:OnSceneFragmentStateChange'
<Locals> self = [table:14], fragment = [table:15]{animationTemplate = "FadeSceneAnimation", state = "hidden", duration = 200, allowShowHideTimeUpdates = F}, oldState = "hiding", newState = "hidden" </Locals>
/EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_SceneFragment.lua:147: in function 'ZO_SceneFragment:SetState'
<Locals> self = [table:15], newState = "hidden", oldState = "hiding", currentScene = [table:14] </Locals>
/EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_SceneFragment.lua:157: in function 'ZO_SceneFragment:OnHidden'
<Locals> self = [table:15] </Locals>
/EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_SceneFragmentTemplates.lua:75: in function '(anonymous)'
<Locals> _ = ud, completedPlaying = T </Locals>
Today, 02:09 PM   #13
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
Anyone reading what we wrote above?

Maybe try to read first, fix it like described and then your post most likely will be obsolete

Originally Posted by Itoq View Post
Any thoughts or prayers?

user:/AddOns/MasterMerchant/MasterMerchant_Inventory.lua:91: function expected instead of nil
stack traceback:
user:/AddOns/MasterMerchant/MasterMerchant_Inventory.lua:91: in function 'MasterMerchant:SetInventorySellPriceText'
<Locals> self = [table:1]{reportsViewMode = "posted_vm", isFirstScan = F, version = "3.8.08", inventoryMarkersHooked = T, guildSalesViewMode = "guild_vm", reportsPostedViewMode = "posted_vm", customTimeframeText = "168 Days", itemsViewSize = "items_vs", tradingHouseOpened = T, wwDetected = F, personalSalesViewMode = "self_vm", guildsViewSize = "guild_vs", mwimDetected = F, listingsViewSize = "listings_vs", purchasesViewMode = "purchases_vm", supported_lang = T, salesViewMode = "self_vm", listingsViewMode = "listings_vm", effective_lang = "en", purchasesViewSize = "purchases_vs", isInitialized = T, reportsViewSize = "reports_vs", client_lang = "en", reportsCanceledViewMode = "canceled_vm", gamepadVendorSceneRefreshed = F, isCtrlPressed = F, name = "MasterMerchant", tradingHouseBrowseMarkerHooked = T, isShiftPressed = F, AwesomeGuildStoreDetected = F, viewer = F}, rowControl = ud, slot = [table:2]{uniqueId = 163.42443850591, stackLaunderPrice = 0, isBoPTradeable = F, sellInformationSortOrder = 1, isJunk = F, requiredChampionPoints = 0, hasAlteredPrice = T, alteredStackSellPrice = 10345, sellInformation = 0, meetsUsageRequirement = T, traitInformation = 0, stackSellPrice = 10345, alteredPriceType = 3, alteredSellPrice = 10345, isGemmable = F, originalSellPrice = 7, displayQuality = 1, isPlaceableFurniture = F, statusSortOrder = 0, requiredLevel = 1, isFromCrownStore = F, brandNew = F, itemInstanceId = 1063116661, condition = 100, originalStackSellPrice = 7, isInArmory = F, itemType = 2, bagId = 1, traitInformationSortOrder = 1, stackCount = 1, age = 0, name = "Homespun Breeches", functionalQuality = 1, rawName = "homespun breeches^p", quality = 1, launderPrice = 0, specializedItemType = 300, equipType = 9, locked = F, stolen = F, sellPrice = 10345, slotIndex = 40, statValue = 50, iconFile = "/esoui/art/icons/gear_ashlande...", isPlayerLocked = F, actorCategory = 0}, sellPriceControl = ud, newSellPrice = "|cEEEE3310,345|r|t16:16:EsoUI/..." </Locals>
user:/AddOns/MasterMerchant/MasterMerchant.lua:2815: in function 'existingCallbackFunction'
user:/AddOns/CraftingMaterialLevelDisplay/InventoryHooks.lua:189: in function 'setupCallback'
<Locals> self = ud, windowHeight = 535, activeControls = [table:3]{}, offset = 0, IS_REAL_NUMBER = F, activeIndex = 1, numActive = 0, allData = [table:4]{}, visibleDataIndices = [table:5]{1 = 1}, mode = 1, firstInViewVisibleIndex = 1, nextCandidateVisibleIndex = 1, currentDataIndex = 1, dataEntry = [table:6]{top = 0, typeId = 1, bottom = 52}, bottomEdge = 535, controlTop = 0, uniformControlHeight = 52, dataType = [table:7]{selectable = T, height = 52}, controlPool = [table:8]{m_NextControlId = 11, m_NextFree = 12}, control = ud </Locals>
<Locals> self = ud, windowHeight = 535, selectionsEnabled = F, scrollableDistance = 9345, foundSelected = F, i = 0 </Locals>
/EsoUI/Ingame/Inventory/Inventory.lua:2314: in function 'ZO_InventoryManager:ApplySharedBagLayout'
<Locals> self = [table:9]{selectedTabType = 1, itemsLockedDueToDeath = F}, inventoryControl = ud, layoutData = [table:10]{hideBankInfo = T, sortByHeaderWidth = 576, useSearchBar = T, inventoryBottomOffsetY = -30, sortByOffsetY = 110, emptyLabelOffsetY = 140, inventoryFilterDividerTopOffsetY = 105, hideCurrencyInfo = F, width = 565, sortByNameWidth = 241, backpackOffsetY = 140, inventoryTopOffsetY = 45}, inventoryContainer = ud </Locals>
/EsoUI/Ingame/Inventory/Inventory.lua:2263: in function 'ZO_InventoryManager:ApplyBackpackLayout'
<Locals> self = [table:9], layoutData = [table:10] </Locals>
/EsoUI/Ingame/Inventory/BackpackLayouts.lua:46: in function 'ZO_BackpackLayoutFragment:Show'
<Locals> self = [table:11]{state = "showing"} </Locals>
/EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_SceneFragment.lua:163: in function 'ZO_SceneFragment:ShouldBeShown'
<Locals> self = [table:11] </Locals>
/EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_SceneFragment.lua:233: in function 'ZO_SceneFragment:Refresh'
<Locals> self = [table:11], asAResultOfSceneStateChange = T, refreshedForScene = [table:12]{name = "tradinghouse", restoresHUDSceneToggleUIMode = F, disallowEvaluateTransitionCompleteCount = 1, wasRequestedToShowInGamepadPreferredMode = F, state = "showing", fireCallbackDepth = 0, restoresHUDSceneToggleGameMenu = F, wasShownInGamepadPreferredMode = F}, oldState = "hidden" </Locals>
/EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_Scene.lua:181: in function 'ZO_Scene:RefreshFragmentsHelper'
<Locals> self = [table:12], asAResultOfSceneStateChange = T, i = 11, fragment = [table:11] </Locals>
/EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_Scene.lua:189: in function 'ZO_Scene:RefreshFragments'
<Locals> self = [table:12], asAResultOfSceneStateChange = T </Locals>
/EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_Scene.lua:158: in function 'ZO_Scene:SetState'
<Locals> self = [table:12], newState = "showing", oldState = "hidden", name = "tradinghouse", AS_A_RESULT_OF_SCENE_STATE_CHANGE = T </Locals>
<Locals> self = [table:12], newState = "showing" </Locals>
<Locals> self = [table:13]{fireCallbackDepth = 0, numTopLevelShown = 0, hudUISceneName = "hudui", remoteSceneSequenceNumber = 11, isLoadingScreenShown = F, hudSceneName = "hud", numRemoteTopLevelShown = 0, exitUIModeOnChatFocusLost = F, hudUISceneHidesAutomatically = T, initialized = F}, scene = [table:12], sequenceNumber = 11 </Locals>
<Locals> self = [table:13], scene = [table:12] </Locals>
<Locals> self = [table:13], scene = [table:14]{name = "interact", restoresHUDSceneToggleUIMode = F, disallowEvaluateTransitionCompleteCount = 1, wasRequestedToShowInGamepadPreferredMode = F, state = "hidden", fireCallbackDepth = 0, restoresHUDSceneToggleGameMenu = F, wasShownInGamepadPreferredMode = F}, currentNextScene = [table:12] </Locals>
<Locals> self = [table:14], newState = "hidden", oldState = "hiding", name = "interact" </Locals>
<Locals> self = [table:14], newState = "hidden" </Locals>
<Locals> self = [table:14], fragment = [table:15]{animationTemplate = "FadeSceneAnimation", state = "hidden", duration = 200, allowShowHideTimeUpdates = F}, oldState = "hiding", newState = "hidden" </Locals>
<Locals> self = [table:15], newState = "hidden", oldState = "hiding", currentScene = [table:14] </Locals>
<Locals> self = [table:15] </Locals>
<Locals> _ = ud, completedPlaying = T </Locals>
Today, 02:14 PM   #14
Itoq
Sure, but to an ordinary user my error and the other reported errors do not appear to be the same. So, if your previous post had stated that it was a broad fix for whatever happened with the server changes then it would be more clear. To a regular user that was anything but clear. Thanks though.
Today, 02:21 PM   #15
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
Meanwhile MM was updated and AGS too so just update the addons please.

To the topic: Sorry to be unclear but we cannot foresee that all in detail and expect you guys to read, try and ask then if it still fails

As the errors were in the very same filename, and only 3 lines above the other mentioned error, it was somewhat clear to me that it should be the same reason.

How to read error messages is explained here too, hope it helps for the future:
https://www.esoui.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8858
Today, 02:32 PM   #16
Sharlikran

Sorry guys

https://www.esoui.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11040

With the MM comments closed (and I don't want them open because of past events) then it's understandable that people create a new thread.

However, there are different errors. Any inventory mod that needs to access a text label for inventory will break now. So whether or not you know if your error is the same or not, regular troubleshooting still applies.

Disable blocks of mods, for example 5 to 10 at a time until the error goes away. Once the error goes away then start enabling that block of mods until the error comes back so you know what mod it is.

On patch day everyone posts everywhere they can to get answers so that's also not helpful. Users should know by now how to troubleshoot which mods to disable and wait several days for authors to update things.
Today, 02:37 PM   #17
Itoq
Yeah, in my case I disabled mods and read posts and reset data per previous posts and whatever else I did for an an hour and a half.

The add on world for authors vs users looks nothing the same.

Additionally, in the past with bigger MM problems I posted errors (twice with seemingly same problem but different symptoms and errors) to whatever website that I was told to post to and received no response and then limped along for weeks (all while trying to fix it and reading and trying this and that) before just losing all my data. Communication is hard.

For a user who wants stuff to just work and has no idea how to fix it or how it works and tries twenty 'fixes' from old and new posts (official and not) it is even harder since the author side assumes we have the slightest idea what is going on.

Last edited by Itoq : Today at 02:49 PM.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Master Merchant not working.