Today, 08:16 AM   #1
iccohen
Inventory viewing issues for only one character

Hello-

Title says it all. At a certain point when viewing invenotry for my one character (Lord Bjorn Aqueduct) the invenotry also shows Master Writs, etc. writtne over the current inventory. However, this does not happen with my other character (Gingerhead Bonesmasher).

Steps I have done so far:

1. Ran Minion daily to make sure all Add-ons are up to date
2. Ran Repair from ESO Startup
3. Changed AddOns & SavedVariables folders to "old" and ran without Add-ons. Did not see issue, but was wondering if someone would be able to advise which Add-on is causing the problem.

The issue does not start right away, and the error I see is /EsoUI/PublicAllIngames/Currency/Currency.lua:264: function expected instead of nil

I ran Sid's Secret Lab and enclosed is the link to the debug log: https://sir.insidi.at/or/logviewer/j40K9j

Note that one of the guilds I was in folded (Entirely Social Outcasts), and it seems the issue started when this happened. It does not display.

Also including screenshot showing inventory issue.

Thanks,

-Steve
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20240913_083153 smaller.jpg (103.2 KB, 3 views)
Today, 10:06 AM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Compare the addons enabled at character 1 where it happens and character 2 where it does not happen:
Disable the different addons afterwards one after another until you find the one causing it and check it's comments if there is a fix available, or a replacement addon.
Today, 10:11 AM   #3
iccohen
Comparing...

How would I compare? Would I grab the debug logs for both and use something like Notepad++ to see where the differences are, or am I overthinking that part of it? I assumed when you enabled Add-ons that they were enabled for all characters...

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Inventory viewing issues for only one character