Yesterday, 04:28 PM   #1
Mystara
Error when clicking Launder Tab

Hello everyone,

Since update 43 my wife and I have started receiving the below error when accessing the Launder tab of the fence. Has anyone else seen this and can you point me to the Add-On that might be causing this?

Code:
/EsoUI/PublicAllIngames/Currency/Currency.lua:144: attempt to index a nil value
stack traceback:
/EsoUI/PublicAllIngames/Currency/Currency.lua:144: in function 'ZO_CurrencyControl_SetCurrencyData'
/EsoUI/Ingame/Fence/Keyboard/Fence_Keyboard.lua:174: in function 'ColorCost'
/EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Templates/ScrollTemplates.lua:2282: in function 'ZO_ScrollList_RefreshVisible'
/EsoUI/Ingame/Inventory/Inventory.lua:2388: in function 'ZO_InventoryManager:RefreshBackpackWithFenceData'
/EsoUI/Ingame/Fence/Keyboard/Fence_Keyboard.lua:180: in function 'ZO_Fence_Keyboard:OnEnterLaunder'
/EsoUI/Ingame/Fence/Fence_Base.lua:19: in function 'callback'
/EsoUI/Libraries/Utility/ZO_CallbackObject.lua:132: in function 'ZO_CallbackObjectMixin:FireCallbacks'
/EsoUI/Ingame/Fence/Fence_Manager.lua:71: in function 'ZO_Fence_Manager:OnEnterLaunder'
/EsoUI/Ingame/Fence/Keyboard/Fence_Keyboard.lua:106: in function 'additionalCallback'
/EsoUI/Ingame/Fence/Keyboard/Fence_Keyboard.lua:69: in function 'existingCallback'
/EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_MenuBar/ZO_SceneFragmentBar.lua:108: in function 'callback'
/EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_MenuBar/ZO_MenuBar.lua:287: in function 'MenuBarButton:Release'
/EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_MenuBar/ZO_MenuBar.lua:657: in function 'ZO_MenuBarButtonTemplate_OnMouseUp'
ZO_MainMenuCategoryBarButton1_MouseUp:3: in function '(main chunk)'
Yesterday, 06:25 PM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You need to tell us which addons you got installed at least to narrow it down

I'd start with ESC -> AddOns -> Addons enabled OFF
-> Reloadui with all addons off

Is the error still there, use /bug ingame and report to ZOs.

If no error anymore, it was addon related:
I guess some addon that alters the inventoy, and/or the launde/fence scenes would be the ones that win here.
ZOs changed the "sellPrice" column (or any currency) and thus I think the error comes from that.

So start to disable the ones that got to do with inventory and/or sellPrice or any price additions.

And make sure your go ALL addons updated, and the libraries too!

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Error when clicking Launder Tab