Today, 07:53 AM   #1
roska
Question [Search/Request] Keybind controls search box

Hello,

I struggle with my memory and focus, and scrolling menus in ESO is suboptimal. Also, the way ESO organised the Controls menu isn't intuitive for me beyond the very basic things I don't need reminders about.

I already use the LibKeybinds library that separates AddOn key binds from default ones, but what I would find incredibly helpful is a simple search box in that interface. Does an add-on like this already exist, or would any of our incredible add-on devs be willing to pick this up? (I'd personally prefer it's a lightweight standalone add-on rather than bundled into some kind of UI interface though - I've played around with a couple of those a bit but beyond PerfectPixel didn't really like them).

Thanks so much!
Today, 08:38 AM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Will have a look.

I seems to be a normal ESO list hat shows the controls as LibAddonKeybinds hooks into it already.

Maybe I can add something to LibAddonKeybinds directly and send Votan the code then so he can add it.
Cuz t already overwrites the "filter" function of the list to filter the normal and addon added keybinds to the different ouput lists.

Edit:
I just saw that this addon here already provides a search box for keybinds:
https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info...Keybinder.html

Last edited by Baertram : Today at 01:31 PM.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » [Search/Request] Keybind controls search box