Yesterday, 04:30 PM   #1
stonesedge
Dolgubon's LazyWrit not working for me...

Dolgubon's LazyWrit Crafter has not worked since Monday's patch. Yes, I updated it when one was posted on Tuesday via Minion. I've uninstalled/reinstalled it many times along with uninstalling other addons that I'd hoped were conflicting but to no avail. When I go into ESO and hit the writ board nothing happens so I have to manually grab the writs. Further, at the crafting tables there is no prompt so I have to manually craft there too. This quickly becomes tedium having many alts. I noticed under settings/addons there is no heading for Dolgubon's so I cannot access them. I've checked my path: C:documents/ElderScrolls/live/addons/DolgubonsLazyWritCreator is there, listing with all my other addons. I have OneDrive. Unsure of whether or not this is the issue but everything was working fine until Monday. Now all my addons except Dolgubon's are working... I am not a techie so pls be clear if I need to poke in my software guts, thx.

Last edited by stonesedge : Yesterday at 04:33 PM.
Yesterday, 06:00 PM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Hint: If you would add some more paragraphs/empty lines to your wall of text it would be WAY EASIER readable!
I know a lot ppl do not even bother to read such walls-of text -> Means: No help for you
Please consider this for the next post, or even edit your post above, thank you.

Abou your question:

As the sticky thread that asks to be read first before posting explains you should ask that directly at the addon comments.

And yes, OneDrive can be and often is an issue wiht ESO addons.
The Minion troubleshooting guide point 8 here explains how to disable backup of your "documents" folder in OneDrive:
https://www.esoui.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8082

Disable that documents folder backup and then update your addons again.
Hopefully that fixes your issues then.

If not: Please directly ask at the addon comments, thank you. Often ppl have asked the same there already and you will find the answer or get direct help by the addon developer.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Dolgubon's LazyWrit not working for me...