Yesterday, 06:22 PM   #1
CaffeinatedMayhem
Multi-rider mount help?

Is there any addon that moves the 'Mount up" for the second person to a keybind or synergy (off the wheel interact)

I have a directionally challenged friend I'm helping quest for the 10 year skin, but they get frustrated every time we mount up on the multi-rider.

Is there even a hook in the API for this?

Thanks!
-CM
Yesterday, 11:05 PM   #2
sinnereso
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by CaffeinatedMayhem View Post
Is there any addon that moves the 'Mount up" for the second person to a keybind or synergy (off the wheel interact)

I have a directionally challenged friend I'm helping quest for the 10 year skin, but they get frustrated every time we mount up on the multi-rider.

Is there even a hook in the API for this?

Thanks!
-CM
https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info...DirtyLite.html

Might do what your looking for. It offers a keybind to mount the nearest group member that is riding a multi-rider mount and has a seat available.
Today, 03:06 AM   #3
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
If you play in gamepad mode (Accessibility mode enabled) you can also try my Accessibility helper addon
https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info...ssibility.html

It provides a passenger mount setting where you enter an @accountname (choose a guild/friend/group member via auto completion) you want to mount with.
A keybind exists to save the currently looked at player as the "passenger mount" accountname, and another keybind to mount with that player on his passenger mount.

It provides some other helpers with text2speech (group leader position [clock numbers 1 to 12, or quarters N, S, W, E, or custom] and sounds to ease the playing for visibly impaired players.
e.g. "You are stuck" sound if you want to move but cannot (running against a wall etc.).

Some other group related features like distance to group leader,
quest helpers by setting waypoints and play a sound if you run into that direction, and auto remove the waypoint if you got there, etc.

It features keybinds to enable/disable those helpers directly.

It also uses text2speech for the addon settings.
-> If you do not need that just remove the subfolder /libs/LibAddonMenu! And use the normal LibAddonMenu from esoui

Last edited by Baertram : Today at 03:09 AM.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Multi-rider mount help?