Yesterday, 05:23 PM   #1
Amakesh
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Unhappy How to dispaly cutom fragment in Crown Store scene("market")?

Does anyone perhaps know how to display a custom item in the “market” scene (the one from Crown Store)? What I mean is to remove the standard experience bar that displays in the upper left corner(and removing that bar works fine), and display my custom one in its place.

I try to do this like that:
Code:
local scene
scene = SCENE_MANAGER:GetScene("market")
scene:AddFragment(fragment)
but..my expeience bar only appears for about a second after I switch tabs e.g Store->ESO Plus and then immediately disappears

Last edited by Amakesh : Yesterday at 05:27 PM.
Today, 02:29 AM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
Please read what addons cannot/must not do
https://www.esoui.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9865

Your request is not possible as described there directly at the 1st point
Today, 11:07 AM   #3
Amakesh
Originally Posted by Baertram View Post
Please read what addons cannot/must not do
https://www.esoui.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9865

Your request is not possible as described there directly at the 1st point
1.Change anything prior to or at the character selection screen, pre-ingame code, character creation or at/during loading screens, or in the crown store/market, at the scying UI, at the Tribute game
My Addon changes NOTHING in the Crown Store itself. It does not touch the Crown Store. My addon is an experience bar that displays the level and experience of the currently logged in character.
The standard experience bar that does the same thing is displayed in many scenes (Skills, Inventory, etc.) and I want to replace it in all of them with mine, because mine is customizable. It is possible to swap all of them except for three tabs in the Crown Store - > the Crown Store itself, the tab where you can buy something for Enderavor Seals and the ESO Plus tab. And on these three tabs it is possible to disable the standard bar. So why can't another one be displayed?

Last edited by Amakesh : Today at 11:48 AM.

ESOUI » Developer Discussions » General Authoring Discussion » How to dispaly cutom fragment in Crown Store scene("market")?