03/07/15, 08:50 PM   #1
ColonelCorn

Hide Guild Trader Map Icons

As the title says, I'm looking for an addon that allows me to hide the guild trader map markers. I'm trying to make some high-res blank maps for each zone by stitching together screenshots from the closest zoom setting, but the guild trader icons outside cities can't be turned off by default. PinKiller allows me to hide objective markers, so those aren't an issue. Any help would be appreciated.
03/15/15, 06:59 AM   #2
circonian
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by ColonelCorn View Post
As the title says, I'm looking for an addon that allows me to hide the guild trader map markers. I'm trying to make some high-res blank maps for each zone by stitching together screenshots from the closest zoom setting, but the guild trader icons outside cities can't be turned off by default. PinKiller allows me to hide objective markers, so those aren't an issue. Any help would be appreciated.
This addon: TextureIt
is a texture viewer. It has pretty much all of the main map textures for all of the zones and towns. No dungeon maps, I haven't gotten around to it yet. Viewing just the map textures like this means there wont be any map Pins on them.

In the addon the maps are under: Art -> Maps -> (then they are sorted by zone)
03/30/15, 07:13 PM   #3
unLeashed3k
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I would love to be able to toggle these off too. Anyone have an addon that removes these icons?

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Hide Guild Trader Map Icons