05/14/24, 03:59 PM   #1
manwoodsal
Advanced Member Tooltip - LibHistoire

Error on Advanced Member Tooltip - LibHistoire Ver 2.34

This is what pop up in game.

bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table/struct expected, got boolean)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'pairs'
user:/AddOns/AdvancedMemberTooltip/AdvancedMemberTooltip.lua:977: in function 'AMT:RemovePlayerStatusInformation'
user:/AddOns/AdvancedMemberTooltip/AdvancedMemberTooltip.lua:1373: in function 'onAddOnLoaded'

Copy from Interface.log

user:/AddOns/AdvancedMemberTooltip/AdvancedMemberTooltip.lua:977: in function 'AMT:RemovePlayerStatusInformation'
<Locals> self = [table:1]{supported_lang = T, rosterDirty = F, exampleGuildFoundedDate = "3/30/2014", effective_lang = "en", libHistoireScanByTimestamp = F, kioskCycle = 1716318000, despawnTimestamp = 1716317700, client_lang = "en", useSunday = F, slashCommandFullRefresh = F, show_log = T, addToCutoff = 0, worldName = "NA Megaserver"}, skipSettings = [table:2]{dateTimeFormat = T, lastReceivedBankEventID = T, lastReceivedGeneralEventID = T, NA Megaserver = T, = T, version = T, exportEpochTime = T, addRosterColumn = T, addToCutoff = T, EU Megaserver = T}, userDisplayName = "@manwoodsal", saveData = [table:3]{useSunday = F, dateTimeFormat = 1, addRosterColumn = T, CurrentKioskTime = 1686078000, version = 1, exportEpochTime = F, addToCutoff = 0}, guildName = "useSunday", guildData = F </Locals>
user:/AddOns/AdvancedMemberTooltip/AdvancedMemberTooltip.lua:1373: in function 'onAddOnLoaded'
<Locals> eventCode = 65536, addonName = "AdvancedMemberTooltip", keysToCheck = [table:4]{1 = "lastReceivedGeneralEventID"} </Locals>|r

AdvancedMemberTooltip.lua Uploaded to Dropbox. To big to attach.
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/9gs8k...uzi36szoj&dl=0

LibDebugLogger.lua
https://sir.insidi.at/or/logviewer/3RI2bN

I deleted the AdvancedMemberTooltip.lua from SavedVariables. Loaded into game and then pop this.

user:/AddOns/LibAsync/LibAsync.lua:49: user:/AddOns/AdvancedMemberTooltip/AdvancedMemberTooltip.lua:546: attempt to index a nil value
stack traceback:
user:/AddOns/AdvancedMemberTooltip/AdvancedMemberTooltip.lua:546: in function 'addDonation'
user:/AddOns/AdvancedMemberTooltip/AdvancedMemberTooltip.lua:590: in function 'AMT.ProcessListenerEvent'
user:/AddOns/AdvancedMemberTooltip/AdvancedMemberTooltip.lua:787: in function '(anonymous)'
(tail call): ?
[C]: in function 'pcall'
user:/AddOns/LibAsync/LibAsync.lua:29: in function 'DoCallback'
user:/AddOns/LibAsync/LibAsync.lua:63: in function 'DoJob'
user:/AddOns/LibAsync/LibAsync.lua:141: in function 'async.Scheduler'
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'error'
user:/AddOns/LibAsync/LibAsync.lua:49: in function 'DoCallback'

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/ij1gu...5vcusttjp&dl=0

LibDebugLogger.lua
https://sir.insidi.at/or/logviewer/IdKVVx
05/14/24, 08:01 PM   #2
Sharlikran

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You do not have an issue with the mod or your saved variables file. I was able to edit the username and change it to mine and everything loaded fine. You simply have corrupt mods. Do not reinstall the game. Also, don't reinstall the mods until you do something else. If you have Avast, it's evil, find a different anti virus program.

1. Copy your Addons folder to the Desktop
2. Copy your SavedVariables folder to the Desktop
3. Disable OneDrive for the Documents folder: https://esouimods.github.io/3-master....html#OneDrive

Go to your C:\Users\[User Name]\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live folder and delete any existing Addons or SavedVariables folder. Then copy your backups from the desktop to the live folder.

Then open Minion and make sure it's pointing to the live folder where your addons are. Starting at the top, right click each mod one by one, and choose reinstall.

If that doesn't work I cannot help because it's not a mod issue and I don't know what could be causing it.

Last edited by Sharlikran : 05/14/24 at 09:56 PM.
05/15/24, 04:34 AM   #3
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
You can zip the SavedVariables files and attach zip files, that should not be too big then

If you have Avast, it's evil, find a different anti virus program.
What exactly is evil?

If you refer to the Anti Malware protection of "document files like *.doc, *.txt" in user's documents folder:
You can disable that particular protection for the document types in documents folders.

And/or add exclusions to c:\users\your windows username\documents\elder scrolls online\live + subfolders
so it does not block any UserSettings.txt or AddOnSettings.txt, and no addon extraction in the live/AddOns folder
05/15/24, 04:44 PM   #4
manwoodsal
I have unloaded all of the addon..

This is all of the addon I have running.

AdvancedMemberTooltip
LibAddonMenu-2.0
LibAsync
LibCustomMenu
LibDebugLogger
LibGuildRoster
LibHistoire

I removed all of the SavedVariables
I loaded into the game and come up with this.

user:/AddOns/LibAsync/LibAsync.lua:49: user:/AddOns/AdvancedMemberTooltip/AdvancedMemberTooltip.lua:546: attempt to index a nil value
stack traceback:
user:/AddOns/AdvancedMemberTooltip/AdvancedMemberTooltip.lua:546: in function 'addDonation'
user:/AddOns/AdvancedMemberTooltip/AdvancedMemberTooltip.lua:590: in function 'AMT.ProcessListenerEvent'
user:/AddOns/AdvancedMemberTooltip/AdvancedMemberTooltip.lua:787: in function '(anonymous)'
(tail call): ?
[C]: in function 'pcall'
user:/AddOns/LibAsync/LibAsync.lua:29: in function 'DoCallback'
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'error'
user:/AddOns/LibAsync/LibAsync.lua:49: in function 'DoCallback'

https://sir.insidi.at/or/logviewer/iuEVQd

After I let LibHistoire get the info.. I can log out and back into the game without any error.
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/fxp0m...t9gh8zr01&dl=0

If I move my backup AdvancedMemberTooltip.lua SavedVariables over into the SavedVariables of live... When I come into the game. I will get this error.
bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table/struct expected, got boolean)
stack traceback:

https://sir.insidi.at/or/logviewer/HeZ0J4
Backup copy
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/fxp0m...t9gh8zr01&dl=0

I can move the AdvancedMemberTooltip.lua that was build at first it will load without error..

I don't know why my backup copy AdvancedMemberTooltip.lua will come with that error. I would love to try and use the backup copy as it has a lot longer history in it.

Last edited by manwoodsal : 05/15/24 at 05:29 PM. Reason: update info.
05/15/24, 07:04 PM   #5
Sharlikran

As I mentioned I cannot help you. There are no issues with the mods or the libraries. There is no issue with your previous SavedVariables file. I deleted my saved SavedVariables file so the game would create a new one and after renaming the user name I used your SavedVariables file.

The steps you took were not the steps I suggested. Baertram even suggested configuring any malware or antivirus programs you may have.

Just a note, stop posting the errors. They really are incomplete compared to the LibDebugLogger file. In fact when you look at the errors they start with LibAsync. There is nothing wrong with that library either. You can't have errors that start with that library and end up causing an error in AMT.

Make sure you are using a standard location for the game and your MyDocuments folder such as the C drive which I mentioned above. Do not use Symlinks, soft links, hard links, and so on. Windows and Mac are supported, Wine or Linux is not. Don't use multiple clients at the same time with different accounts. Even if you don't violate the TOS or EULA it can create an issue with SavedVariables files. Since you have an issue unique to your PC, as it is system specific, I would really think about all the possibilities.

This thread might as well be closed. There is nothing I can do for you. You have issues on your end that I can not resolve nor can I explain why you have those errors. This isn't a situation where I have to follow your steps to reproduce your error. Your error is on your end only.

The only thing I can assure you of is that your old SavedVariables file you posted is fine and is formatted properly. What you need to do and how you need to do it is beyond me. I highly suggest you look at the steps I provided.

Last edited by Sharlikran : 05/15/24 at 07:08 PM.
05/15/24, 09:22 PM   #6
manwoodsal
Thank for all of the help on this.

Looking between the working SavedVariables and my old one that messes up.
It seem to be something in the file that has something do with the donations listing. It should show up in the working file but not in my file.

In my file I copied all of the lines for the guild that I wanted the info on.. and then I pasted it over guild info in the working file..

Saved and loaded into the game.. No Errors..
Don't know what it was not liking about my old SavedVariables file..

Again thanks for all of the hard work you all do here

Last edited by manwoodsal : 05/15/24 at 09:26 PM.
05/16/24, 06:31 AM   #7
Sharlikran

The routine where the error is, is removing information. As I mentioned your old file worked for me without issue and without copy pasting anything.

I'd hate to have overlooked something but after creating a new file and after using your and having no issues, I'm not sure how copying anything would help since the routine with the error is removing information.

What did you copy?

Last edited by Sharlikran : 05/16/24 at 07:51 AM.
05/16/24, 08:00 AM   #8
Sharlikran

It's interesting that your old file had no errors for me but I didn't change the gild names. I'm going to test that again later today.

A friend of mine Dack mentioned he on occasion has an issue with bank deposits. He has already had the old variables cleaned out. So I may need to refine when the guild or user doesn't exist. I may also need to add conditions to make sure nothing is happening during initialization. Maybe part of what you are experiencing, and why it makes it seem like it can't be the mod, is that information is being added from the LibHistoire listener when it shouldn't.

So let me know what you copy pasted and I'll do some more testing.
05/16/24, 04:46 PM   #9
manwoodsal
I played around with the SavedVariables.

I have attached the Advanced Member Tooltip Not working.zip This is what the file was before I started to testing everything and when I first started to asking about this.

I edited the file a lot.. All under the ["$AccountWide"] =

Remove Line 9, 285120 Info in the wrong place between a bad file and working file.
Removed Lines 208630-208645, 285148-286256 Wouldn't load if info was still in the file
Removed Blank Guild name at Lines 444367-444501, Also moved Old Guild that I am no in anymore. Lines, 211079-285119, 286257-348783, 444502-566354

After I removed all of them lines Eso was happy with the file. No load errors.

I have attach Advanced Member Tooltip edited working.zip This is the file after all edits. This is where you can look at before and after editing. It will load without errors.

Also Attach Advanced Member Tooltip after Log in and out. Test ok.zip after the test login. It was made smaller.

You ask in an other post about what I copied. Was all the lines that was under the ["Cats On Furniture"] = guild info between the two files.. Copied and override paste. I copied it into the file that was new made in trying to fix the problem that I was having.
05/16/24, 06:57 PM   #10
Sharlikran

That's a lot of lines to go through. Each username had 4 entries based on ESO constants which are an integer. 51 and 52 are no longer used and that's what that routine is trying to remove.

I see you noticed the LibHistorie error from previous versions except that the routine is set to ignore the blank guild [""] so that doesn't cause an error. Despite your blank guild name your file worked perfectly for me.

Then you mentioned you removed some lines because they are in the wrong place. That's not really how the saved variables work.

If you have a working file and say the guilds are ordered

Code:
["Fun House"] = {
},
["Cats On Furniture"] = { 
},
["Kitty Inc"] = {
},
You load your game and log out and then you see

Code:
["Kitty Inc"] = {
},
["Cats On Furniture"] = { 
},
["Fun House"] = {
},
That is normal and expected.

You mentioned "Removed Lines 208630-208645, 285148-286256 Wouldn't load if info was still in the file" can you be more specific, not really the lines but what was being removed? If you removed user names then they shouldn't cause an issue.

Let see what we can figure out but it sounds like you removed things that users would not normally do. I can add something to try to address the empty guild name. I don't think that will ever happen with the current LibHistoire.

I'm not sure how I can automate what you removed yet. Not sure what to do yet.

Keep a backup of your old non working file though please.
05/16/24, 07:18 PM   #11
manwoodsal
The other lines that I removed for all the info for other guild that I not part of.

If you remove all of the guild data from the file.

Attach a file with that done. AdvancedMemberTooltip.lua The Game will still give error msg.

In the file that I uploaded. In using Notepad ++

I had to remove

AdvancedMemberTooltip =
{
["Default"] =
{
["@manwoodsal"] =
{
["$AccountWide"] =
{
["useSunday"] = false, Line 9
["lastReceivedBankEventID"] = Lines 11-18
["lastReceivedGeneralEventID"] = Lines 19-26
["addRosterColumn"] = true, Line 27
["EventProcessed"] = Lines 55-1162
["CurrentKioskTime"] = 1686078000, Line 1163

I tested the file in only removing parts of this data..Will kept getting the error

Only thing I can work out is that for some reason that data I removed was listed under
AdvancedMemberTooltip =
{
["Default"] =
{
["@manwoodsal"] =
{
["$AccountWide"] =
{

where it should be under and can be found

AdvancedMemberTooltip =
{
["Default"] =
{
["@manwoodsal"] =
{
["$AccountWide"] =
{
["NA Megaserver"] =
{

Maybe just some old data in the wrong place? And for some reason it error for me.

Attach file AdvancedMemberTooltip working without any guild info.zip
It is a working file with out any guild data and also all of the lines removed to make the file work.

If I use the working edited file and Load into ESO.. After I log out. The only different in the file is now it had guild data in it.
Attached Files
File Type: lua AdvancedMemberTooltip.lua (80.1 KB, 9 views)
File Type: zip AdvancedMemberTooltip working without any guild info.zip (4.2 KB, 7 views)

Last edited by manwoodsal : 05/16/24 at 07:56 PM.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Advanced Member Tooltip - LibHistoire