08/21/14, 03:57 AM   #1
pinstripesc
Walk toggle indicator

I would kill for a walk toggle indicator. Just some text or icon or something that specifies that you're in walk mode. Pretty much every roleplayer would download this, I swear it!
08/21/14, 07:59 PM   #2
circonian
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by pinstripesc View Post
I would kill for a walk toggle indicator. Just some text or icon or something that specifies that you're in walk mode. Pretty much every roleplayer would download this, I swear it!
I took a quick look at it & I don't think it is possible. There is no event that fires to tell us when a user toggles walk on or off & the function that does it: ToggleWalk() is a private function, which means addons are not allowed to use it. So we can't create a custom keybind to modify what happens when you ToggleWalk (in order to show text or an icon).
08/21/14, 09:26 PM   #3
pinstripesc
Originally Posted by circonian View Post
I took a quick look at it & I don't think it is possible. There is no event that fires to tell us when a user toggles walk on or off & the function that does it: ToggleWalk() is a private function, which means addons are not allowed to use it. So we can't create a custom keybind to modify what happens when you ToggleWalk (in order to show text or an icon).
Damn! Thanks for looking though.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Walk toggle indicator