07/09/14, 04:43 AM   #1
CircesRevenge
Disable my sales activities from Guild History

I am looking for a way to hide my name from the Guild History -- Sales Activity. I do not want other guild members to see what I purchased from the guild store and how much I paid for it.

thank you,

CircesRevenge
07/09/14, 05:59 AM   #2
Garkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by CircesRevenge View Post
I am looking for a way to hide my name from the Guild History -- Sales Activity. I do not want other guild members to see what I purchased from the guild store and how much I paid for it.

thank you,

CircesRevenge
As far as I know this is server side information and can't be hidden by an addon.
07/09/14, 06:37 AM   #3
zgrssd
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Garkin View Post
As far as I know this is server side information and can't be hidden by an addon.
We can prevent you from seing it with an Addon. The same way we can change Display name to Character name for your view of the Guild chat.
We cannot prevent others from seeing it, unless they also install that addon (and put you on thier ignore sales list).

The data is on the server. Addons can at tops do what users could do. And more often then not we can do less (due to bot concerns).

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Disable my sales activities from Guild History