Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
06/18/24, 10:21 PM   #1
Novo1968
lazy crafter problems

I looked in my addon page and noticed 2 new updates in red, so per usual I went on minion and typed them in and installed them: EsoKR and LibId64 not knowing what they were, I figured they were in my addon menu in the game so I needed them. Turns out I logged on today (Tuesday) to find my login in page is in Korean. So, I figured out how to fix that, I went into my folder and deleted the addon EsoKR..I log back on everything in English...yeah...I get a yellow message in my chat box about lazy crafter...it says to translate I have to go to lang/en.iua?? I also have and error box in the middle of the screen saying that my tamiel trade center is only in English right now. My lazy crafter does not work now when I try to do my daily writs. I have uninstalled and reinstalled from minion and from my folder so any suggestions would be very helpful.
The only thing I can think to do is get rid of other addons. I do remember the EsoKR being suggested under my arkadius tools. I'm not understanding the connection to the writ crafter?

Ty

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » lazy crafter problems