Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
06/20/24, 11:22 AM   #1
dankanst
Possible Azurah/DarkUI compass issue

Hello there friends!

I've just recently got into ESO, and took the time to setup addons to tweak the look and feel of the UI. I've been using Azurah to move my frames around, and DarkUI to finish off the minimalist look. However, there is a really nasty visual glitch on my compass now, I cannot figure out why. Let me explain:

The only two addons affecting my compass are DarkUi and Azurah, and I've used Azurah to make the compass thinner and more compact, but now the compass edges are randomly expanding back to their original height and making my compass look wierd. I've attached the screenshot demonstrating this.

This happens seemingly at random, about every 6-10 seconds of playing, and the edges go back to normal after a couple of seconds, only for the cycle to repeat itself again. I've noticed as well that the compass randomly expands it's width on both sides, by about 5%, and comes back to normal again after a couple of seconds (pretty much the same bug as the one stated above, just less noticeable).

I've tried disabling the compass edges on DarkUI, but the problem still presists, only diffrence is the edges that expand are squared off instead of pointy like I have them setup.

Is there anyone here who would be so kind as to help me get to the bottom of this, and hopefully get this fixed? I would really appreciate any input, and I'd happily provide any other info that can help resolve this weird issue.

Thank you all in advance, hope to hear from someone soon!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	compass.png
Views:	39
Size:	323.6 KB
ID:	1735  

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Possible Azurah/DarkUI compass issue