Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Yesterday, 11:55 PM   #1
Calatis
<inion unable to connect to the internet

hi there,

if this post is in the wrong section, feel free to move it to the correct section

I've been using Minion fine for over 2 years, close to 3 years

just recently, in the last 2-3 months, from May to July, the Minion has been unable to connect to the internet, with this error message:

"Minion is unable to connect to the internet. Please check your firewall, security & proxy settings. Please visit our Help & Support page for additional information."

this is very odd, since I do have internet, I don't use any firewall, except the default that comes with Windows 10, I made no change in the settings of the firewall or proxy, everything is as it's always been for me, yet recently something is preventing Minion to work properly as intended.

Because of this issue, I've stopped using Minion, but it's sad, as it's a great mods management tool to use and I'd like to continue to use it, which is why I'm posting this cry for help here.

I could do simple steps of troubleshooting, but I'm not really sure what should I do.

I don't have access to the network settings or the router, but then again, I never did, I never needed it and it was working fine in the past.

If someone can give me some pointers, I'll try to do it, if it's not very complicated and time-consuming.

Thank you

ESOUI » Site Forums » Minion » <inion unable to connect to the internet