Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Today, 06:20 AM   #1
f62b
GFN-ADDONS How to silent install Minion from website ?

I'm not sure if anyone has thought of this before, but I'm posting it here in case someone has an idea.

To keep things simple, I'm a huge fan of the Elder Scrolls series. I started with Oblivion and I've been hooked ever since. Even though I'm not into multiplayer games at all, I still bought ESO and played it on low resolution on an old machine.

You can imagine my excitement when NVIDIA finally decided to bring ESO back to their cloud gaming service, GeForce Now. Everything is great except for the add-ons. After several years, I've gotten used to them and I find it really hard to play without add-ons.

After poking around a bit, I realized that NVIDIA doesn't support add-ons for ESO at all. However, you can access the web on the game instance. I was able to access the Minion website, but couldn't download the program.

Which brings me to my question: Is there a way to silently install the Minion software directly from a web address to get add-ons on GFN? Is this even possible?

ESOUI » Site Forums » Minion » GFN-ADDONS How to silent install Minion from website ?