Yesterday, 08:17 PM   #1
Esnorel
Master Merchant: Libguildstore (disabled)

I've installed Master Merchant via Minion. I have all the dependency files required, but when looking at the list of dependencies, the one for Libguildstore shows that it is disabled, therefore MM doesn't work. How do I resolve this problem?
Yesterday, 10:29 PM   #2
Sharlikran

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
What is required: https://esouimods.github.io/3-master...Whatisrequired

Windows and other virus programs will sometimes delete Lua programming files as a precaution to protect the user. If that has happened you will have to review the documentation for Windows Defender or your 3rd party virus program to prevent that.

As shown in the documentation and the description page for MM there are several dependencies required. LibExecutionQueue and LibGuildStore are provided with the download as they are not used by other mods. However, you will have to download the other 8 libraries with Minion. Until you install and activate everything, as Minion does not do this for you, then it will show as disabled.
Today, 01:27 AM   #3
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
...is disabled, therefore MM doesn't work. How do I resolve this problem?
Enable it in the addon manager if if shows there (should be as it comes with MM bundled).
If it does not show there: Read what Sharlikran answered and follow the documentation at best.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Master Merchant: Libguildstore (disabled)