Today, 03:53 AM   #1
dankanst
No camera movement when entering stealth addon

Hello there!

I am curious if there is a way to make the default ESO camera not drop down when entering sneak? My research came up empty, the only addon I found was N'Tak Camera, that has a stealth condition, allowing me to change the horizontal and vertical offsets when entering stealth, but the base game camera still overrides those values and lowers my reticle, which I find really annoying since my character ignores the movement penalty of sneak and therefore uses the basic running animation when walking.

This makes it so my reticle, which is positioned to be around my shoulders length, drop down to my waist when running in stealth, meaning my entire character gets closer to the vertical center of the screen and makes using the reticle to loot or interact a completely different experience when in stealth, which I think is really stupid, so I would be really grateful if someone could help me figure out a way to disable these vertical camera shifts when entering and exiting stealth.

Any info is appreciated!
Today, 05:12 AM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I'm playing 3rd person and have the camera offsets x (left & right) and y (height) at default values, and the camera field of view at 130.
My camera does not drop down (whatever that means) if I enter sneak?
It just stays the same no matter if sneaking or not. All that changes is the reticle "eye" symbol.

Do you mybe have more details on your issue:
-Does it happen with ALL addons disabled? Else disable all addons (ESC -> AddOns -> Checkbox "AddOns enabled OFF") -> reloadui and test if it behaves the same
-Screenshots of the same scene looked at, one without sneak, one with sneak so one sees what you mean by "drop down of camera"
-Your detailed settings for reticle, camera (screenshots at best so one can setup the same and test it)

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » No camera movement when entering stealth addon