Today, 08:08 AM   #1
roska
Question General questions about Settings > Addons / Add-Ons 2 interfaces

Hello!

If this is the wrong place to ask I apologise, I don't know if this is add on specific per se.

To put it very simply, I'm wondering why my Addons are appearing split into 2 different settings menus with different interfaces:

Please correct my understanding:
  • Do Addons & Add-ons 2 correspond to LAM and LAM2 libraries?
  • If not, what add-ons or libraries are responsible for generating/modifying these interfaces?
  • Is this division intended behaviour, or could it be that an older add-on is breaking things?
  • I prefer the Add-Ons 2 interface (aside from the lack of list) due to the larger/clearer text size, is it possible for a non-expert to tweak the settings to appear in #2, or would it involve major rewrites?

This would be a good starting point for me, thank you!
Today, 08:13 AM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
AddOns 2 is another kind of settings panel like LAM, but named "Harvens Addon Settings" (created by Harven for his addons starting by the name "Harven...", and some other addons that prefer that look).

There is a patch library that contains Harvens addon settings into normal LAM settings menu so you only will have 1 AddOn settings panel afterwards:
Harven's AS to LAM adapter
https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info...AMadapter.html

Last edited by Baertram : Today at 08:16 AM.
Today, 08:21 AM   #3
roska
Thanks for the speedy reply and your help again! That fixed it :-)

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » General questions about Settings > Addons / Add-Ons 2 interfaces