Yesterday, 07:22 PM   #1
Darkmage1337
Minion Infinite Loading GameConfig for ESO

Hi all,

Ever since this recent update, Minion has been infinitely stuck on:
Loading GameConfig for ESO

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling Minion, but that has not fixed the infinite loading screen issue.
I have attached a few files, including the log, the xml, and the screenshot. Could anyone please assist?
(Edit, to include: I use Windows 10, 64-bit.)

Thanks.
Attached Images
File Type: png Minion Infinite Loading.png (7.1 KB, 0 views)
Attached Files
File Type: xml minion.xml (12.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: log minion.log (390.8 KB, 1 views)

Last edited by Darkmage1337 : Yesterday at 07:25 PM.
Today, 04:14 AM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Hello,

moved to correct "Minion" forum.
Did you read and follow the troubleshooting guide at the sticky (pinned/fixed threads at the top of the "Minion" forum) threads?

-> I somehow repeat this question to every new post so it makes me wonder if anyone here ever reads any of the existing threads and posts?
Cuz if it would be read it would be quite obvious that there IS that sticky thread that helps already?!

In case you did: Please tell us automatically if you did that already ;-)
And if not: Please read it and try the solutions there, as they cover about 90% of the issues you and others describe already.

Examples to do:
-Whitelist Minion and users/.../documents/elder scrolls online/live/ folder in your Antivirus and Antimalware and Firewall
-Disable MS OneDrive's backup of documents folder
-> As your log files say:
Uncaught exception: java.nio.file.InvalidPathException: Illegal char <:> at index 67: C:\Users\zhani\OneDrive\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live\AddOnsC:\Users\zhani\OneDrive\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live\AddOns

You obviously use OneDrive, so disable the "backup of documents" in OneDrive -> Should be at Options -> Backup -> Remove the checkbox at "Documents".
-> The troubleshooting guid point 8., or Google or other searches online tell you how to do that

Thank you

Last edited by Baertram : Today at 04:25 AM.

ESOUI » Site Forums » Minion » Minion Infinite Loading GameConfig for ESO