Today, 04:25 PM   #1
xghoststrike
Question Can you modify addon settings through the Lua SavedVariables file?

I use the addon Lui Extended and want to remove the Loot History. I want to use LootDrop Reborn.

If I enable LootDrop Reborn, I have 2 loot logs displaying all my loot and items.

I don't know enough about coding to modify the founding Lua files for Lui Extended to remove the built-in Loot history. I looked at the Saved Variables Lua file for Lui extended and found the placement coordinates for the Loot History. I tried to set them to x = 5000, y = 5000 and then save. however, when I reload the UI in the game, the Saved Variables file gets updated to the previous information I changed.

Is it possible to change information in a saved variables file and have them apply ingame without getting reverted? Could I set the file to read-only? However, that would mean I would not be able to change any settings in-game in the future without disabling that.

If not editing saved variables files, would anyone know how to remove the loot history display of Lui Extended so that I can use a different mod to better display looted information

Last edited by xghoststrike : Today at 04:28 PM.

ESOUI » Developer Discussions » Lua/XML Help » Can you modify addon settings through the Lua SavedVariables file?